Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 2010/2011
How will Knox central make it back to the 13 region tournament and what are their chances?
Prototype Wrote:How will Knox central make it back to the 13 region tournament and what are their chances?

Unless a complete major upset comes along, yes they will make it back. So their chances are very good!
We return four starters from last year. I know another player that started a couple of games last year that should help impact this team as well.
^

Even with those 4 starters back, it wont be easy replacing Miller. I do think Knox will be one of the top teams again in the 13th though. Good luck Panthers.
I know this is old news.Why did Coach Elam leave?
Prototype Wrote:We return four starters from last year. I know another player that started a couple of games last year that should help impact this team as well.

Combs?
MVP2 Wrote:^

Even with those 4 starters back, it wont be easy replacing Miller. I do think Knox will be one of the top teams again in the 13th though. Good luck Panthers.

I agree
RadioVeteran Wrote:I know this is old news.Why did Coach Elam leave?

He got fired.
the dark wizard Wrote:Combs?
TJ Kelly 6'2" Junior with long arms. Plays more like he is 6'5"
MVP2 Wrote:^

KC will be more balanced this year with a very good group of juniors that have played with each other since 7th grade. Team ball will be the key to success for the panthers. If they play team ball I look for them to be in the region championship. We will only lose one senior this year as well. It is going to be a fun 2010.
Prototype Wrote:TJ Kelly 6'2" Junior with long arms. Plays more like he is 6'5"

You previously stated that he started a few games last year. Can you please name them, because I dont ever remember it?
the dark wizard Wrote:You previously stated that he startejd a few games last year. Can you please name them, because I dont ever remember it?
The first one was played at the arena last year. I think the other game was the very next game.
Prototype Wrote:The first one was played at the arena last year. I think the other game was the very next game.

Scrimmages dont count, and that was only because the football team had just returned to basketball.
the dark wizard Wrote:Scrimmages dont count, and that was only because the football team had just returned to basketball.
Ok he started two scrimmages that didn't count. It was Miller Canady Barger broughton and Kelly. What football players were left?
Prototype Wrote:Ok he started two scrimmages that didn't count. It was Miller Canady Barger broughton and Kelly. What football players were left?

Get your facts straight, the starters for the first two scrimmages last season were, Broughton, Mills, Combs, Miller, and Kelly. Only reason Mills, Combs, and Kelly were in the lineup was because two football starters had just returned, and Evans didnt want to hurt peoples feelings by starting the freshmen Merida right away.
the dark wizard Wrote:Get your facts straight, the starters for the first two scrimmages last season were, Broughton, Mills, Combs, Miller, and Kelly. Only reason Mills, Combs, and Kelly were in the lineup was because two football starters had just returned, and Evans didnt want to hurt peoples feelings by starting the freshmen Merida right away.

Let me correct myself. Diamond was the starting big man until he quit, then Merida took over. So that is 3 football starters. Forgive me on my mistaken comment on Coach evans!:Thumbs:
the dark wizard Wrote:Get your facts straight, the starters for the first two scrimmages last season were, Broughton, Mills, Combs, Miller, and Kelly. Only reason Mills, Combs, and Kelly were in the lineup was because two football starters had just returned, and Evans didnt want to hurt peoples feelings by starting the freshmen Merida right away.
hurt feelings?
big blu 2 u Wrote:hurt feelings?

If you read the post i made immediatley after that you will see where i corrected myself.:Thumbs::Thumbs:
the dark wizard Wrote:Let me correct myself. Diamond was the starting big man until he quit, then Merida took over. So that is 3 football starters. Forgive me on my mistaken comment on Coach evans!:Thumbs:
You are wrong! Talk about getting your facts straight. You are a joke! Diamond quit after Merida took the start. You sure have a chip on your shoulder for some reason. Your feelings must be hurt.
the dark wizard Wrote:Let me correct myself. Diamond was the starting big man until he quit, then Merida took over. So that is 3 football starters. Forgive me on my mistaken comment on Coach evans!:Thumbs:
Don't be a troublemaker. We don't need it. These are all good kids and it is the coaches decision who plays and who doesn't. We will have several other players from football that will help. Barrett Barger Travis and hopefully Jeffrey Canady will play. I would like to see Tyler Bailey as well. We will be ready by district.
Prototype Wrote:Don't be a troublemaker. We don't need it. These are all good kids and it is the coaches decision who plays and who doesn't. We will have several other players from football that will help. Barrett Barger Travis and hopefully Jeffrey Canady will play. I would like to see Tyler Bailey as well. We will be ready by district.

Im not saying they are bad kids,and im not questioning their decisions. Coach Evans make decisions that are fine with me. Im just saying that the only reason Kelly started those two games was becasue Diamond had just returned from football and wasnt tuned up yet, same reason Barger and Canady werent starting. As for Bailey and J Canady playing, dont look for it. Barrett last I heard also wasnt playing either. All in all i hope KC ends their season at Rupp. Im just correcting you where you were wrong. Its ok to be a man and admit where you were wrong every now and again.:Thumbs::Thumbs::HitWall::rockon:
the dark wizard Wrote:Im not saying they are bad kids,and im not questioning their decisions. Coach Evans make decisions that are fine with me. Im just saying that the only reason Kelly started those two games was becasue Diamond had just returned from football and wasnt tuned up yet, same reason Barger and Canady werent starting. As for Bailey and J Canady playing, dont look for it. Barrett last I heard also wasnt playing either. All in all i hope KC ends their season at Rupp. Im just correcting you where you were wrong. Its ok to be a man and admit where you were wrong every now and again.:Thumbs::Thumbs::HitWall::rockon:
Maybe you just can't comprehend when you read. When you said it was a scrimage I came back and said it was two scrimages that did not count. I can take correction when it is due. I don't like it when someone pops off at the mouth and starts giving attitude. There is better way to do that than what you did. Getting my facts straight, maybe I should be more careful when I talk about scrimages and games. I didn't think that someone was going to get all fired up talking about a kid playing basketball. Wow! It almost sounds like you don't like the kid. Lets get one thing straight! As far as being a man, you know nothing about me other than what you have read on this post. When you called me out on the scrimages I agreed on that it was two scrimages that did not count. Don't try to insult me. I am sure if we had this talk in person it would have went better than what it did. Enough said!
Prototype Wrote:Maybe you just can't comprehend when you read. When you said it was a scrimage I came back and said it was two scrimages that did not count. I can take correction when it is due. I don't like it when someone pops off at the mouth and starts giving attitude. There is better way to do that than what you did. Getting my facts straight, maybe I should be more careful when I talk about scrimages and games. I didn't think that someone was going to get all fired up talking about a kid playing basketball. Wow! It almost sounds like you don't like the kid. Lets get one thing straight! As far as being a man, you know nothing about me other than what you have read on this post. When you called me out on the scrimages I agreed on that it was two scrimages that did not count. Don't try to insult me. I am sure if we had this talk in person it would have went better than what it did. Enough said!

:Thumbs:Long season ahead, Go Panthers!!!!!!
the dark wizard Wrote::Thumbs:Long season ahead, Go Panthers!!!!!!
can someone say,beer summit?
big blu 2 u Wrote:can someone say,beer summit?

:rockon: