Paintsville @ Magoffin 1/20/06 DBLHDR
predictions
i think magoffin can pull it off this time magoffin by 3
Paintsville in a close game
Paintsville
Magoffin
Magoffin by 10+
paintsville by 16.
magoffin is improved, but paintsville is just better.Paintsville has the most talent in the 15th.
I'm going to say that Magoffin breaks their slump and wins by 7.
Magoffin by 2.
"Sidelines" Wrote:Magoffin by 10+
that isnt going to happen and i am a Magoffin fan
Paintsville definately!
I think Magoffin will pull out a shocker over Paintsville. Magoffin by 5.
Paintsville by 6
Magoffin Absolutely!!!!!!!!
Paintsville by 5
I don't know much about Magoffin and I'm not going to make a prediction but I will say GO MC! I hope they are able to pull off the upset! Boy what a commotion that will cause!
there is always a comotion at this game hopefully pvilles student section will be a little more alive than they were at the 1st game at there place lol
"MCHS_FBALL#14" Wrote:there is always a comotion at this game hopefully pvilles student section will be a little more alive than they were at the 1st game at there place lol

... some stuff had happend earlier and we really didn't have our minds on the game
Paintsville doen't play as good on the road as they do at home. Magoffin on the other hand, plays very well at home. I will go with Magoffin in a 8 points or less win.
i think this will be a very close one magoffin st the buzzer by 3
iam gonna take magoffin in this one, in a very close one, gonna be a really good game
go hornets
Magoffin Hopefully. But i think Magoffin will come out with their best game. Magoffin by 6.
Magoffin if there is a big crowd there and Wes Helton keeps his head, and Magoffin plays thier game and wears Paintsville down.
"cardinalfan27" Wrote:... some stuff had happend earlier and we really didn't have our minds on the game
what was that?
"vince" Wrote:paintsville by 16.
are you crazy magoffin barely got beat at pville. and that wasnt fairly called
Maggoffin County boys sting the tigers
Lady Hornets buzz to victory