Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 49 - Rowan County 36
Here are some stats on Canady for this game. He had 21 carries for 223 yards and 4 TD's. 1 catch for 23 yards.

So it looks like Jeffery has taken over the RB position 100% now?
the dark wizard Wrote:Your absolutely correct! He will not be a D1 RB! But im very confident to say he will be a D1 wideout or DB.

A D1 WR or DB needs to have 4.4 or better speed....
Congrats to Coach Mills, this was his 50th win!
Watched Rowan all season, and I have to say I have to say I am really impressed on what Coach Brown and his staff have done for this program. These past two seasons have been memories I wont forget. Darrell Cross and Wing make this team....Sorry for Rowan next year.

Early on in the game Knox pretty much did what they wanted with Rowan, and it got rowan in scramble mode, they got lost and didnt know how to recover. In the 3rd they game out firing on all cylinders and scored a couple of td's and got them back in the game. In the end Knox was too physical for Rowan and just wore them down in the 4th. Great job Rowan, hit the weightroom hard and be ready for next season.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Here are some stats on Canady for this game. He had 21 carries for 223 yards and 4 TD's. 1 catch for 23 yards.

So it looks like Jeffery has taken over the RB position 100% now?

I wouldnt say 100%. But if he is averaging over 10 yds per carry then its an obvious decision to leave him in the backfield. So as to 100%, no he will still be in the wideout when its time for the passing game to really open up.
D 2 at best.
the dark wizard Wrote::dontthink He wont play at a higher level than Canady. He may play at the same level as him, but he wont go higher.

Wing is a junior. An offer on the table from Marshall, visits to Northwestern, UK, Louisville, Georgia just to name a few. 6'4 203, runs a 4.6. Canady is a great high school football player; didn't see WR or DB speed out of him Friday night. Appeared to be in the 4.6 range.
HD28 Wrote:Wing is a junior. An offer on the table from Marshall, visits to Northwestern, UK, Louisville, Georgia just to name a few. 6'4 203, runs a 4.6. Canady is a great high school football player; didn't see WR or DB speed out of him Friday night. Appeared to be in the 4.6 range.

Canady is just a Soph.
redstorm Wrote:D 2 at best.

I think that you will be surprised. A lot of folks thought that Randall Cobb was too slow and look at him. He has everything it takes to do what he wants (he has heart).
3wishes Wrote:Congrats to Coach Mills, this was his 50th win!

Thanks, 3W. I would be surprised if he is not already KC's all time winningest coach.
NUC has Canady ranked as the top WR in the country for his class. He won their camp this year in two places for top 100. The difference between Candady and the other big names (Jude, Davenport, and Cross) is size. He has 30 pounds on all of them and height over 2 of them. And 2 more years to develop...
Quote:What are you talking about? Absolutely none of the Rowan fans doubted KC at all.
Viking Fan and State Champ sure did think otherwise.
PREACHER MAN Wrote:I think that you will be surprised. A lot of folks thought that Randall Cobb was too slow and look at him. He has everything it takes to do what he wants (he has heart).

So now we're comparing Canady to a kid that will be playing on Sundays making a living playing football? Canady is very, very, good...plays hard. But, cmon....
Football1 Wrote:NUC has Canady ranked as the top WR in the country for his class. He won their camp this year in two places for top 100. The difference between Candady and the other big names (Jude, Davenport, and Cross) is size. He has 30 pounds on all of them and height over 2 of them. And 2 more years to develop...

NCU also has his 40 time at 4.64. That is NOT D1 speed for a WR or DB.
Congrats Knox Cent