Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former coach is found guilty of 13 sex charges
After several hours of deliberations, a former Riverside Christian teacher and coach is found guilty of 13 sex charges.

Dennis Jackson faced more than a dozen sex related charges including sodomy, sex abuse, and indecent exposure.

Dennis Jackson was indicted in May, arrested and charged with 14 counts of sexual abuse. He now only faces 13.

Some of the charges include sexual abuse, sodomy and indecent exposure.

All of the charges involve minors.

Some of them involve a child under the age of 12.

The trial started Tuesday and a jury was chosen.

The victims family members and other witnesses testified on Wednesday.

Jackson, one other witness and a detective testified.

Final arguments were given and the jury started deliberating at around 5:15 .

The jury found him guilty.

We’ll have more on this during Mountain News This Morning.

LINK
that's sick. he needs to be taken out and hung
nothing to say about this one
I believe a sex crime on a child should carry a life sentence with a zero tolerance no matter if it was 1 or 100.
It might as well be called murder because these children have to carry this with them for the rest of their life.
This man is a sick human being and dont deserve oxygen or the right to be a free citizen.
Y is it that u see a lot of so called christian people always in the news for criminal behavior.
^Teacher at Christian school does not mean Christian
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Y is it that u see a lot of so called christian people always in the news for criminal behavior.

I guess you atheists never commit crimes, right? lol...sheesh..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This POS better be glad he's not living in my world..anybody that abuses a child like this, should die. Plain and simple.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A teacher at a Christian school? WOWWW
As someone stated before, doesn't necessarily mean Christian.

This is sad to hear though, it really is.

I hope these kids have a chance to somehow move beyond this and find a way to live a normal life. Even though, I would guess that peace may be hard to come by.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:This POS better be glad he's not living in my world..anybody that abuses a child like this, should die. Plain and simple.

Amen Brother

a bit ridiculous
I hope he hits the yard where ever he goes!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I guess you atheists never commit crimes, right? lol...sheesh..

Your no one to judge my faith, To believe and respect God, yet reject the way religion is practiced is totally different things.

Anyways what i mean is you see downright lowlifes hiding behind a religion. Using it as a cover up of what they really are.

Only Hoot is allowed to talk about my Liberal Views.