Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan
40.00%
Pikeville
60.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan @ Pikeville 11/12
Who wins?

I hope Harlan can pull the upset again but i believe Pikeville will be atleast 10 points better than the green dragons in this one.
IMO Harlan will not roll over for this game
Pikeville
Harlan is in our District, and I feel if they play like they did against us and Hazard that this should be a good contest. Close tho, Harlan survives to face Hazard again

I will be rooting for Harlan :Cheerlead
KyFanaticus Wrote:Harlan is in our District, and I feel if they play like they did against us and Hazard that this should be a good contest. Close tho, Harlan survives to face Hazard again

I will be rooting for Harlan :Cheerlead

I also will be rooting for Harlan as if Harlan wins they have to come to hazard.
this game is a good matchup for both teams but i think Pikeville will take it in the second half

Pikeville-30
Harlan--27
The Green has been playing some pretty good football here lately, not sure if they have enough to beat Pikeville but I wouldnt be surprised. I'm taking the Panthers by 6.
This should be a really good 2nd round matchup, the Dragons have been playing their best football in the last 5 weeks, and with the addition of Okie Boggs and getting Dalton Overbay back from a knee that was a long time healing and getting back into game form. The Dragons have also been much more phyisical and have been just a much improved team. I see them being a very tough out and if they play a mistake free game then its back to the regional finals for the 2nd straight year.
Go Big Maroon!!
Harlan 24 - Pikeville 21
Harlan in a close one, they have improved since the seasons start.
Pikeville by 8
i hope harlan win, i have the drive to pikeville.
For Harlan to to win, they have to come out and just play. Like they did again Hazard.
I will be rooting for Harlan in this one but I think Pikeville will end up being too much for the Green Dragons in this one.

Pikeville - 28

Harlan - 21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Harlan by 3 td's
pikeville
Just wanted to say congrats to Coach Donahue on his 100th win. I respect him as a coach, he sincerely cares about his players and works hard for them. Glad to see all his hard work recognized. Good Job Coach!!!!
Calpreps Predicts the score using the Massay Calculator Pikeville 35-24 http://www.Calpreps.com