Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Greenup Co AD
Hey folks of GC. Do not fear do not worry are AD may be here sometime soon. Do not get upset that we have hired a man that will break a contract in a heart beat. Dont worry that he is just working his way back to Lexington. Dont feel too bad that football is over with and basketball is set up by someone doing the job for free. Do get upset at the freakin moron that hired this man. With half a school year gone the two major sports done. WHY DO WE EVEN NEED AN AD? Whoever made this hire is an IDIOT!
tank top Wrote:Hey folks of GC. Do not fear do not worry are AD may be here sometime soon. Do not get upset that we have hired a man that will break a contract in a heart beat. Dont worry that he is just working his way back to Lexington. Dont feel too bad that football is over with and basketball is set up by someone doing the job for free. Do get upset at the freakin moron that hired this man. With half a school year gone the two major sports done. WHY DO WE EVEN NEED AN AD? Whoever made this hire is an IDIOT!

Who is it? Why is he so bad?
No one is sure if he is the worse AD in the world OR if he poops golden bricks. The fact is he was hired 2 months ago and has still not started on the job. Im told we are even paying him a salary. My kid goes to GC and doesnt have books for all of his classes yet we can pay an man to do a job that he isnt doing. And the fact of the matter is that the two toughest jobs are done. That is football season and the start up of basketball season. My point is that if we have survived this long without an AD and the new AD will not do his job then WHY DO WE EVEN NEED AN AD?
This man is being brought in as a puppet that Raby can make dance. Watch and see if Coach Copley isnt put under the gun. Raby has football in is crosshairs and is getting ready to fire off a shot.
jakelegg Wrote:This man is being brought in as a puppet that Raby can make dance. Watch and see if Coach Copley isnt put under the gun. Raby has football in is crosshairs and is getting ready to fire off a shot.

For whatever reason Raby does everything he can to make sure that the high school fails. I feel sorry for Dunaway. Mr. Football loves the kids at the high school but he was set up to fail from the word go.
I have just learned that Raby has hired the Ad to bring his buddy Hicks back to GC. Thats just what we need. Bring back the guy who just sued us for 200 grand and give him another shot to get us in trouble again.
I was also just told that during the fire at GCHS on Friday good old Mr. Raby was hiding in his office. With Mr. Hall out of the district I would have thought Raby would grab the bull by the horns and show off a bit. Maybe he was trying to call the Iceman to see what he should do LOL.
More and more it looks like Raby IS the biggest problem in the district!!
jakelegg Wrote:I have just learned that Raby has hired the Ad to bring his buddy Hicks back to GC. Thats just what we need. Bring back the guy who just sued us for 200 grand and give him another shot to get us in trouble again.
I was also just told that during the fire at GCHS on Friday good old Mr. Raby was hiding in his office. With Mr. Hall out of the district I would have thought Raby would grab the bull by the horns and show off a bit. Maybe he was trying to call the Iceman to see what he should do LOL.
More and more it looks like Raby IS the biggest problem in the district!!
:lmao:
[quote=jakelegg]I have just learned that Raby has hired the Ad to bring his buddy Hicks back to GC.

Jake:

With a job in Northern Kentucky and all that that area of the State has to offer, why would Hicks want to come back to Greenup County? :rockon:
Loon Wrote:[quote=jakelegg]I have just learned that Raby has hired the Ad to bring his buddy Hicks back to GC.

Jake:

With a job in Northern Kentucky and all that that area of the State has to offer, why would Hicks want to come back to Greenup County? :rockon:
The fact that Hicks may have some sort of mental disorder not withstanding, he does have enough sense to stay as far away from GC as possible. His team is the preseason favorite to win their region. Not even Hicks is that moronic to return.
Grant County is not even the favorite to win their district.
Fred Sanford Wrote:Grant County is not even the favorite to win their district.
You're correct, my mistake. Still an upgrade from what we have down here.
This is just what I was told by someone from the inside. My source also tells me that if your last name is Raby, Keeton, and or Stultz you will not have to worry about working for playing time at GCHS when those youngins become oldins. I guess all the other kids are on the outside looking in. They better become good screen setters.
[quote=jakelegg] My source also tells me that if your last name is Raby, Keeton, and or Stultz you will not have to worry about working for playing time at GCHS.

Where are you coming from Jake. Keeton, to this point, has nothing in the equasion. If a young Stultz is anything like his dad, I want him to play a full 45 minutes of a 32 minute game. It takes intelligence as well as basketball sense to run a point. We know this in Lewis county.....I think....
And THEY WONDER WHY! Why would anyone want their child to be around any of this crazy stuff! Logan has got the only class act in greenup. But, he will also go looking and talking to other kids, The Barr story is starting to leak out.
jakelegg Wrote:This is just what I was told by someone from the inside. My source also tells me that if your last name is Raby, Keeton, and or Stultz you will not have to worry about working for playing time at GCHS when those youngins become oldins. I guess all the other kids are on the outside looking in. They better become good screen setters.
Come on now Jake, 10 yr old kids being brought up on here. Not cool. Even if everyone knows your probably right, there is no need to say it on here.
Loon:

What equation are you talking about?
Walleye Wrote:Loon:

What equation are you talking about?

Wallie:
Maybe equation was the wrong term to use. But, Keeton was with the girls program so I thought we were getting into "apples and oranges".

As Kosar said, and I don't always agree with what K. says, but this
I do, let's keep things above water.... leave young kids out....
Kosar Wrote:Come on now Jake, 10 yr old kids being brought up on here. Not cool. Even if everyone knows your probably right, there is no need to say it on here.

These so called gentlemen bring there own kids into this mess by screwing over the young men that are already at the high school. I agree with loon on the stultz thing other than I think the young Mr. Stultz should show some confidence in his kid by allowing him to EARN his playing time and not trying to secure his playing time by political moves. Also IF i remember right Brad was a really good player until clutch time then not so good.