Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pulaski County
77.78%
Perry Co. Central
22.22%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central @ Pulaski Co. 11/5
leecoukfan Wrote:Just thought I would throw this stat in here: Pulaski County's passing defense allows an average of 83 passing yards per game at home!

uh-oh lol
Pulaski's physicality will carry them through the next two rounds at least. Eastham is an excellent QB and Abner is as tough as they come. Shouldn't be too rough of a game for the Maroons. Hello Round 2!
A lot of playoff games are different than regular season,mainly because you can't pick your own refs.Perry has a chance to pull off a upset,if they can get a couple breaks to go their way.
Probably the best 1st round playoff game in the mountains...

Tough game either side...

But I'll give a slight edge to Pulaski County.

Pulaski County - 44

Perry Central - 30
Pulaski by 28
gameday....
[Image: http://vertigoevent.org/Art/WeBelieve.gif]
zaga_fan Wrote:gameday....
[Image: http://vertigoevent.org/Art/WeBelieve.gif]

:Thumbs:
Cecil Wrote:Pulaski's physicality will carry them through the next two rounds at least. Eastham is an excellent QB and Abner is as tough as they come. Shouldn't be too rough of a game for the Maroons. Hello Round 2!
Pulaski has had 2 major losses already this week. Alex Abner has been hospitalized all week and had surgery on his elbow Wednesday. SR linebacker Logan Joseph was in a car wreck Wednesday night and is out for at least this week. They are doing an MRI on his back today to see the extent of the damage. The Maroon Family would like to send a very big GET WELL SOON to those young men!
Forever Maroon Wrote:Pulaski has had 2 major losses already this week. Alex Abner has been hospitalized all week and had surgery on his elbow Wednesday. SR linebacker Logan Joseph was in a car wreck Wednesday night and is out for at least this week. They are doing an MRI on his back today to see the extent of the damage. The Maroon Family would like to send a very big GET WELL SOON to those young men!

Prayers go out to these young men and their families!
Forever Maroon Wrote:Pulaski has had 2 major losses already this week. Alex Abner has been hospitalized all week and had surgery on his elbow Wednesday. SR linebacker Logan Joseph was in a car wreck Wednesday night and is out for at least this week. They are doing an MRI on his back today to see the extent of the damage. The Maroon Family would like to send a very big GET WELL SOON to those young men!

Hope they have a speedy recovery!
jackbenimble Wrote:A lot of playoff games are different than regular season,mainly because you can't pick your own refs.Perry has a chance to pull off a upset,if they can get a couple breaks to go their way.
Just to set you straight on something... Pulaski NEVER, EVER, NEVER, NEEEVVEERRR gets to pick refs for ballgames. I don't know how it is done east of I-75 but referees for all local games are assigned through the LC Referees Association. Pulaski, Somerset, Southwestern, and whoever else uses the association gets whom the associations sends them. So let's just get that thought out of the way.
Anyway, doesn't matter who refs tonight, Pulaski is just better! Maroons BIG!

is abner out for the year or minor surgery and be back tonight. he is a very good player

Hopes and prayers to a speedy recovery goes out to both!

Thats a big chunk taken out of Pulaski's offense and defense! Abner is one of the best running backs in the mountains and Logan Joseph is one of the best Linebackers in the mountains with over 90 tackles this season with 60 of those being solo tackles! Good thing is Pulaski is deep on both sides! I believe Senior Sean Haste and Junior Zack Blevins will step up and make up for Abner not being there tonight!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Pulaski by 21
The thing that worries me about Pulaski the most is the mobile QB.
I see he gets around 100 yards a game on the ground.
TongueirateSho2 HOURS until game time!!! TongueirateSho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON