Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 42 Tolsia WV 21
CatDawg Wrote:Looks like your the only one bringing anything up.

Just ironic (and a lot hypocritical) for LC fans to blast the conduct of an opposing team, after the Bell Co. display of last year. Would you not agree CatDawg?

Double standards?
Bob Seger Wrote:Just ironic (and a lot hypocritical) for LC fans to blast the conduct of an opposing team, after the Bell Co. display of last year. Would you not agree CatDawg? Double standards?

I did not attend the Bell and LC game last fall so I cant speak from experience about what happened at Bell however I was in attendance last night and just pointing out what I found to be rather disturbing behavior from the Tolsia fanbase.
Bob Seger Wrote:Just ironic (and a lot hypocritical) for LC fans to blast the conduct of an opposing team, after the Bell Co. display of last year. Would you not agree CatDawg? Double standards?

Looks to me like an lc win rubs some folks the wrong way!!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Just ironic (and a lot hypocritical) for LC fans to blast the conduct of an opposing team, after the Bell Co. display of last year. Would you not agree CatDawg?

Double standards?

My thing is we are talking about a game last night that has NOTHING to do with Bell County and what happened LAST YEAR and somehow they get brought up into discussion.
I think the game for next year is scheduled. Maybe consideration will be made to drop them. I dont know if Coach Salmons is to worried about it.
SweetLemonade Wrote:I think the game for next year is scheduled. Maybe consideration will be made to drop them. I dont know if Coach Salmons is to worried about it.

I know the topic was brought up many times last night that Tolsia didnt want to play anymore after being "cheated" so many times :lmao:
I think Tolsia will be going through a coaching change as well following the season.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
rc242 Wrote:Looks to me like an lc win rubs some folks the wrong way!!!

Not at all. Just pointing out the hypocricy of the Lawrence fan base to totally ignore their typical past behavior and brush it all under the rug when the winds blows in from the other direction.
inspiron Wrote:Score was closer than I would have expected. I don't know why they even play this game. The only team that would have even competed with Lawrence was maybe mid 90's. The last game they should have played was Gerad Parkers senior year when they only played 2 quarters because tolisa was fighting and trying to get players kicked out for next game. Nothing has changed as the dogs prepare for a playoff push and tolisa is more worried about winning a fist fight. Congrads to the dawgs and get focused for the playoffs. But I wouldn't be suprised if tolisa would get dropped for a longtime.

The score wasn't close with varsity in, after all the unnecessary behavior LC took out there starting offense with 6 mins to spare in the 3rd and no varsity player played in the 4th. Tolsia had 2 touchdowns with their JV against ours.

You are exactly right, Tolsia seems to be more interested in the fight rather the game. I guess this rivalry has went a little to far.... but its over now and its time to prepare for ROCKCASTLE! :rockon:
StrayBullet Wrote:My thing is we are talking about a game last night that has NOTHING to do with Bell County and what happened LAST YEAR and somehow they get brought up into discussion.

As previously said, I just thought the hypocricy as ironic.
Well if we won't to bring up the past no school in the state can say that they, their players and fans are perfect. Every school (Lawrence County, Bell County, Johnson Central, etc.) all have jerks on and off the field and they can easily be found. All you have to do is go to a game or a sports board and they can be found. However, this particular thread is related to LC vs Tolsia on Friday October 29th, 2010 and not last year. So let's move on and keep the post related directly to this and not last year.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Another two year contract was just signed but I heard both AD's say that it would most likely be the last game played.
Im proud of the way the lc kids kept their composure,Good win on senior night!!!
Congrats Dawgs!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Bob Seger Wrote:I would be careful about quoting stuff like that or even bringing that subject up alltogether..:dontthink

You may get a few Bell Co. fans to start singing about memories of yesteryear of when Lawrence Co. came rolling into their town..

Where you at the game??? Big difference....The coaches were the main ones starting all the STINK!

Unlike at Bell....kids made a bad judgement.
Bob Seger Wrote:As previously said, I just thought the hypocricy as ironic.

Your pathetic!!! Your comparing two totally different things.