Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins 61 Letcher County Central 59
Final...Way to go Cavs!!
Very surprising to me.
Congrats Jenkins! Great win!
The best atmosphere game I have ever been too! The little team in the county prevails! So proud of you Cavs. Nobody thought the unthinkable, and guess what?? the unthinkable happened!
big upset. Congrats Jenkins
way to go cavs !!!!!!!!!!!
When Jenkins came into Tigerville to take on Jackson, I could tell they had potential. I would have not predicted this game, but I would have given them a chance. I am a little stunned by this game but not completely. This Jenkins team will give several mid region teams a tough way to go.
Congrats Cavs
WELL CONGRADS CAVS!!!!!!! Confusedhithappe I DUNNO WHICH LOST WAS WORST THIS ONE OR HAZARD DROPING TO JACKSON CITY:wtf1:
Great win Jenkins:Shaking:
Chris Puckett had 28 and Eric Grimm had 18. Grimm was definitely the difference, with Puckett doing his usual. Puckett hit 7 3s with one from the Volleyball line. This is a classic upset and I would expect a huge crowd when the Cougars travel to Jenkins.
congrats jenkins
absolutely, when your introduced as the "other team in the county", even when your facing unthinkable odds, a REAL LIFE Hoosiers story happens....thats right people, Cavs 61 East Kentucky Central 59. Oh yeah, hey Anna, nice recruits, guess they didnt get the job done, did they? Oh, and heres to Brian Johnson....:theman:
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:The best atmosphere game I have ever been too! The little team in the county prevails! So proud of you Cavs. Nobody thought the unthinkable, and guess what?? the unthinkable happened!
Did you go to the game TidesHoss32? Not sure that I know who you are. Did you go or do you go to Jenkins? Was really unbelievable to be a part of such a great game! It was like a heavyweight championship fight, 2 teams slugging it out! David vs/ Goliath! I agree with the Hoosier like story!
Great win for Jenkins the Puckett kid can flat out shoot and the pg can play as well. I 've seen them play 3 or 4 times and I've came away impressed by their effort every time. Congrats on a great win.
wow
Im shocked
HUGE WIN for jenkins, way to go boys
lcc is a great team, great win for jenkins!
I sure didnt expect this...good win for the cavs but what has happened to Lcc
Good win Cavs
About the 2 guards, Eric Grimm and Chris Puckett, they are both just sophs.
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:About the 2 guards, Eric Grimm and Chris Puckett, they are both just sophs.
WOW! Good future for the Cavs!
Seen the game tonight on DVD and man what a game. Even better when you watch it the second time! Talk about your veins flowing and pumping, couldn't imagine it as a player!
You have no idea how pumped up i was playing in that game. LOL some say it was the biggest win in school history.