Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does Johnson Centrals playoff bracket look like?
Just wanting to know our playoff breakdown.
#4 Scott @ #1 Johnson Central
#3 Ashland @ #2 Covington Catholic

#4 Woodford County @ #1 Highlands
#3 Dixie Heights @ #2 Montgomery County

I think this is how it will look
First three rounds are at home also, should we beat Scott and CovCath.
Thanks, I knew they were home games but didn't know who we played exactly.
I think Dixie probably had a better chance of beating JC. CC will have trouble stopping the run against JC, but they will put up some points.
Diogenes Wrote:First three rounds are at home also, should we beat Scott and CovCath.

Think if JC continues to win they would be at home until they would have to travel to BOWLING GREEN...........
eastkyfootballfan Wrote:Think if JC continues to win they would be at home until they would have to travel to BOWLING GREEN...........

JC should have 3 home games this year and 4th game is on the road i believe. Also DH is without Pike because i believe he got hurt in his last game. I believe thats what i read somewhere else not so sure about it.
eastkyfootballfan Wrote:Think if JC continues to win they would be at home until they would have to travel to BOWLING GREEN...........

ur right because there usally right with Belfry having the home games until the semis, if they keep winning but for Belfry they will have to travel unless alot of things happen..
Game #3 would be potentially against Highlands.. may not wanna look past them.
LCDAWGS19 Wrote:Game #3 would be potentially against Highlands.. may not wanna look past them.

you never do that but they got beat tonight, so thanks something to go on..
I think JC will have a tough time against Cov Cath if they were to play them in the playoffs