Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia transfers from Perry Central
I heard that Paul Hughes and Tim Combs are going to Cordia after football season is over. Anyone else heard this? This would be 2 BIG tranfers for coach Fugate.
You put these two Monsters with Cody The Phenom Collins, Cordia will be the 14th Region Champions with ease.
HMMMMM...Recruiting ???
warmachine Wrote:You put these two Monsters with Cody The Phenom Collins, Cordia will be the 14th Region Champions with ease.

Lol I really hope this is sarcasm.
warmachine Wrote:You put these two Monsters with Cody The Phenom Collins, Cordia will be the 14th Region Champions with ease.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that but it will be a big improvement for them!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:I heard that Paul Hughes and Tim Combs are going to Cordia after football season is over. Anyone else heard this? This would be 2 BIG tranfers for coach Fugate.

How are they going to become eligible?

I can't see them getting eligible by the end of basketball season even if they move.
goodguy Wrote:How are they going to become eligible?

I can't see them getting eligible by the end of basketball season even if they move.

That is what I was thinking.
KyGurl Wrote:HMMMMM...Recruiting ???

You know all about that up at Hazard, dont you? Big Grin j/k KG.
In Girls BB last season, Pratt played varsity volleyball for Cordia and transferred to Perry Central and was eligible way before the basketball season was over. Melton transferred to Hazard after playing varsity soccer for Perry Central and was eligible in basketball before the season was over. Is there different rules that apply for Cordia then their neighboring schools.

HMMMMM....Hypocrisy ???

Ha seriously?

Possible, but hishly unlikely. still Cordia needs the help.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:In Girls BB last season, Pratt played varsity volleyball for Cordia and transferred to Perry Central and was eligible way before the basketball season was over. Melton transferred to Hazard after playing varsity soccer for Perry Central and was eligible in basketball before the season was over. Is there different rules that apply for Cordia then their neighboring schools.

It's quicker if there is a valid move and it's due to an unforseen "hardship" reason. But, with Johnny_Ringo getting out there and saying that the move will happen "after football season is over", it doesn't sound like a "hardship" case to me. That's why if you want to transfer, it's best to keep your mouth shut until the day you leave!Confusedhh: The "cat's out of the bag" now!:yikes:

All Perry Central has to do is question the move and say it might be because of "athletic reasons" then I bet they won't see the court before the end of the season.
goodguy Wrote:It's quicker if there is a valid move and it's due to an unforseen "hardship" reason. But, with Johnny_Ringo getting out there and saying that the move will happen "after football season is over", it doesn't sound like a "hardship" case to me. That's why if you want to transfer, it's best to keep your mouth shut until the day you leave!Confusedhh: The "cat's out of the bag" now!:yikes:

All Perry Central has to do is question the move and say it might be because of "athletic reasons" then I bet they won't see the court before the end of the season.

I do not believe the KHSAA would use comments on Bluegrass rivals to base a decision. If they do, they need to be disbanded. I think it would be ashamed if Perry Central questioned anything due to the recent transfers they have received. I Know the Melton deal was dragged out last year while Pratt got eligible earlier. Both ended up playing in the long run. If they are declared ineligible, they should get an injunction so they can play. That is what everyone else is doing.
SO with all of that said it would be "ashamed" if these boys didn't get to play at Cordia while those girls got to play at the schools they both transferred to.
Paul Hughes doesn't even play basketball anymore. neither of them are going anywhere. this is not gonna happen, so you might as well close this thread.
Paul Hughes got cut from PCC's basketball team because he was considered to muscular to be a PCC basketball player. Paul can hit his head on the backboard. He is a fine basketball player and probably will go to Cordia and beat his buddies at PCC in the Region. Then you throw in Pauls training partner Tim "TEST" Combs and you have a heck of team.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Paul Hughes got cut from PCC's basketball team because he was considered to muscular to be a PCC basketball player. Paul can hit his head on the backboard. He is a fine basketball player and probably will go to Cordia and beat his buddies at PCC in the Region. Then you throw in Pauls training partner Tim "TEST" Combs and you have a heck of team.

you have no clue what your talking about. I dont know where you get your info from.
Sounds like a bunch of BS rumors about kids that hardly play basketball.
orangenowblue Wrote:sounds like a bunch of bs rumors about kids that hardly play basketball.
l
o
l
Ballers Wrote:SO with all of that said it would be "ashamed" if these boys didn't get to play at Cordia while those girls got to play at the schools they both transferred to.

Well they probably aren't moving....
and I know the Pratt girl and I've been to her house.
She lives in Perry County but it's pretty close to Cordia so that may have something to do with her getting eligible
Closed.