Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best kind of bait?
What is the best kind of bait to use for BASS fishing?
lizard chartruse and motor oil colored
yea i will go with what Whodey said on this one...
Jail!
lmao hell yea Doc
lmao
nightcrawlers catch anything lol
Nightcrawlers are great to use, especially when the water is up a lot
It doesnt matter to me, because no matter what I use I still cant catch anything but a snag or a Dork fish. lol

I di use a little of everything but I really cant catch anything.
White worms have always landed the big one's for me.
"Wyatt Earp" Wrote:White worms have always landed the big one's for me.
Yeah right, you've never caught a keeper in your life. Big minnows maybe:lol:
haha i sitll love the Jail answer it was the best one.....haha
I like jigs or those fake worms...........the ones that are shiny green glow in the dark
what kind of bass are we catching
if it is large mouth use a spinner bait
power bait
Any kind..
"Horse Head" Wrote:Any kind..
LOL....
If your Bass fishing it depends on the lake your fishing. One might work good at dewey but not at yatesville or cumberland and the color of the water means a lot to. If your just getting in to bass fishing throw spinner or crank baits match the hatch they say find out whats in the lake. in spring use a bigger bait as the weather progress and the bigger bait fish have their young go smaller seems to work well. In the cold of winter you want to use slow baits because the fish metabolism is very slow fish jigs or worm,Tube bait, creature baits work well. Then get ready for April when the Bass start to pre-spawn. this is when bass fishing gets good there feeding heavy before they go on nest about first part of may. GOOD LUCK LETS GO FISHING>>>>>>>>>>>kybass:USAFlag:
Nice post man thanks for the info..........
I love using a crank bait but if nothing bitting it i like using fake lizards
Top water or a white worm.
I caught a bunch of little bass on night crawlers up at Fishtrap at the end of last week during that little warm spell. I still say that nightcrawlers are the best bait, especially for someone that likes catching a little bit of everything!!
Stank!....and Cheese
I caught the biggest bass I've ever caught on a 4 inch Bluegill..

21 inch, 5lb bass...
I Find That A BooYah Spinner Bait Catches Alot Of Bass, Specific Color Would Be Solid Whit With A Redhead, Or Using A BooYah Buzz Bait Has Caught Alot For Me, Two Years Ago I Caught 23 Inch 6 1/2 Pound Bass On A BooYah Buzz Bait On A Really Hott Day, The Biggest Bass I Have Ever Caught.