Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Jessamine 32 - West Jessamine 23
Final
Grats EJ
Question for East and/or West supporters and insiders. Was this an upset? I kinda thought West would win.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Question for East and/or West supporters and insiders. Was this an upset? I kinda thought West would win.

Not a supporter of either, but East has shown to be the better team during the season thusfar
congrats to EJ
Congrats East J.
Congrats to EJ
Congrats to East, now its on to Boyle Co. GO COLTS!!!
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Question for East and/or West supporters and insiders. Was this an upset? I kinda thought West would win.

Alot a people might look at it as an upset, because of West win over TC. But I think East Is the better team and they proved it on the field. I have always liked the chances of a team with a really good running attack. East just keep the ball on the ground and ate up the clock, also keep a really good passing offense on the sidelines. Was a great game, each team played hard. Go Jags.
West Jessamine 0 10 13 0 23
East Jessamine 7 6 12 7 32
Scoring summary:
EJ--Seth Hunt 6 run (Jared Cobb kick); EJ--Hunt 53 run (kick failed); WJ--Sean Donaldson 8 pass from Matt Carbol (Matt Hulsing kick); WJ--Hulsing 39 field goal; EJ--Austin Hager 5 run (pass failed); EJ--David Powers 2 run (kick blocked); WJ--Duke Brown 34 pass from Carbol (run failed); EJ--Hager 3 run (Cobb kick).
Records: East Jessamine 6-1, West Jessamine 6-1.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z11qm7aPTv
joejoe Wrote:Alot a people might look at it as an upset, because of West win over TC. But I think East Is the better team and they proved it on the field. I have always liked the chances of a team with a really good running attack. East just keep the ball on the ground and ate up the clock, also keep a really good passing offense on the sidelines. Was a great game, each team played hard. Go Jags.

Well said JoeJoe tell Zack congrats I would tell you guys good luck with Lex Cath but I don't think luck is needed keep doing what your doing.

West parent
Congrats EJ.

Thats what I was thinking
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
HSFB Wrote:Well said JoeJoe tell Zack congrats I would tell you guys good luck with Lex Cath but I don't think luck is needed keep doing what your doing.

West parent

Thanks. West played a great game, and Good Luck to West the rest of the season. Like I said before I only root against West when they play East.
Good job East!!!