Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
35.71%
Fairview
64.29%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Fairview 10/8
Ok, it's here, weak schedule or not with 0 defeats vs Raceland with 2 defeats what happens? Raceland has a couple more starters out hurt for the year, I really think Fairview BLOWS the RAMS out in this game. It will be the year of the eagles. Raceland is too young and fairview will stop the pass with the new kids. Sorry Ram friends but thats the way I see it.
Got to go with Fairview in this one. They are undefeated and Raceland has lost two games. The eagles win in a BLOWOUT! I don't even see Raceland scoring. I personally don't think the Rams should even show up.
Fairview by 21
Be great game Raceland has great tradition, staff, and players. So does Fairview good luck to both teams should be packed house.
Fairview by 2 TDs
Its goin to be a good game. I am going to here some info before i make my prediction.
I hope Fairview pulls this one out..
This is a great rival! I am pulling for Fairview on this one. In many years past a good Fairview team struggles with a down Raceland team. Fairview should come out ahead on this one.
Fairview 28
Raceland 7
Looks like the fairview players skipped the jersey tactic this week. And went straight to vandalism.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Looks like the fairview players skipped the jersey tactic this week. And went straight to vandalism.
And what would that be pray tell?
OU812 Wrote:And what would that be pray tell?

I just got off the phone with a Raceland parent and she told me that there was graffiti on the old high school door and on the concession stand doors and on the blocks in the entrance way. She said the administration has the 3 responsible for it on surveilance tape and that local authorities are helping clean the disc up so they can prosecute them. At this point no one knows who the 3 are or where they are from but they have all 3 faces on the disc and will soon know their identities. She also said all the paint has been removed so no one will be able to see the wonderful artwork of these 3 Picasso's.

Luckily, no one has thought to do this to our local high school and I hope they don't read about KY high school sports and get any ideas. :biggrin:
Good to hear. Hopefully it wasn't Raceland kids just starting a mess.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Good to hear. Hopefully it was Raceland kids just starting a mess.

Word is that it doesn't matter who the 3 are or where they are from......they will be prosecuted for vandalism.
I edited my post. I meant I hope it WASN'T Raceland kids just starting a mess.
It will be a tough game for the Rams against the "Inner City Eagles". Should be a good one.
Fairview
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:It will be a tough game for the Rams against the "Inner City Eagles". Should be a good one.

Portable excuses already.
Fairview big
Wow where are the Ram fans? Goodness, I think this will be the best area game of the season. I see it as a hard fought game by both teams, just remember, any team can win or lose on any given night. The winner will be the team who plays with the most heart in this one. Go Rams, play hard!!!! And remember everyone where their pink for Touchdown for a Cure!!!:Cheerlead
Fairview 31-26
Good luck to both teams tomorrow and hope that their are no injuries to sideline any players before or after the game. AMEN
Fairview 35-20
fairview
Esse Quam Videri Wrote:I just got off the phone with a Raceland parent and she told me that there was graffiti on the old high school door and on the concession stand doors and on the blocks in the entrance way. She said the administration has the 3 responsible for it on surveilance tape and that local authorities are helping clean the disc up so they can prosecute them. At this point no one knows who the 3 are or where they are from but they have all 3 faces on the disc and will soon know their identities. She also said all the paint has been removed so no one will be able to see the wonderful artwork of these 3 Picasso's.

Luckily, no one has thought to do this to our local high school and I hope they don't read about KY high school sports and get any ideas. :biggrin:

Hope fully they are punished as well as the filthy rap that was put on facebook about some of Fairview's kids.
I'm going with Raceland 35-28 over the South Huntington Eagles..
I hope Fairview wins. I believe this game will be decided on the final drive of the game. Last person to have ball wins.
Fairview by 1 TD