Poll: who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
30.43%
Johnson Central
69.57%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Ashland 10/8
Diogenes Wrote:I think our offensive line will be the key. Ashland has a lot of speed up front, and if our offensive plays are deep handoffs/pitches or are slow to develop, they may spend a lot of the night in our backfield making plays for negative yardage (which we really cannot afford) - that is, unless our o-line plays a sharp, focused game. I would expect our game plan to be a lot of straight ahead plays attempting to negate that speed with power.

yeah teasm have tried that and greenup belfry and ironton all had successs i suspect more from the eagles but if the cats linebacking core can improve in that department watch out for everyone else
Gonna be a great game!! Can't wait til friday night.
BADCAT74 Wrote:Hahaha... You Jcc guys are really sensitive!

Not as bad as Bcc guys!!!!!:biggrin:
Diogenes Wrote:Fellow Central fans: I think we're getting a little ahead of ourselves here.

If we don't play SIGNIFICANTLY better than we have been, we will lose this game by two touchdowns. We haven't shown yet any inclination to stop the passing game, and this may be the best QB we've seen all year. This defense also has a lot of speed. We barely won this game at HOME last year, and they return almost everything but Alber.

Talking smack is fun and all, but we're going to have to back it up. And we're going to have to play our best game of the year by far to win against Ashland in Putnam. That's the reality.

I don't think anyone has talked smack, nobody has said that JC is going to go to Ashland and run wide open on them. Anyone that has been around this series between these two teams know that it will be a hard played game.
GO EAGLES!!!!
Ooops, I stand corrected. Well, here's to hoping we do. GO EAGLES!!!
JC 34 Ashland 22
MATNEY is a good coach,I think he will have JC ready.
I love to see this game,but I will be watching the hawks.
JC 34
ASH-14
the count down to d day for the eagles is on we are just 22 hours away gonna take ashland in this one 32-14 GO CATS!!!!!!
Think the tomcats win a very close one!!
This game will be hard for JC to win. I have yet to see the hole team giving 110% Only a few seem to be motivated! Maybe things have changed since they have had 2 weeks off lets hope so.
fatcat05 Wrote:the count down to d day for the eagles is on we are just 22 hours away gonna take ashland in this one 32-14 GO CATS!!!!!!

I dont think Ashland could Hold JC to just 14 points, Bell held them to 19 I believe but there Bell Co. It'll be hard for Ashland to contain Jude and Hall, if they can stop the run they have a chance but I still see it being close.

JC-33
Ashland-30
Jc 38-14
Evil Eye Wrote:This game will be hard for JC to win. I have yet to see the hole team giving 110% Only a few seem to be motivated! Maybe things have changed since they have had 2 weeks off lets hope so.

I agree, we have not hit on all cylinders for awhile. If we play like we did against Boyle this will be over quick. If we play like we did at Sheldon Clark this will be a long night. Two keys I think to the game. Bratton will need to get big yards up the middle and Parker will need to catch a few passes. This will keep the pressure of JJ and JK and the defense needs to stop the pass.

I look for JC to win by 14.
9 1/2 hours till kickoff gonna be a full house better get there early.