Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central's Season
vundy33 Wrote:Man, no matter how many facts we show these people, it still won't matter. They're more than likely high school kids that have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. You can tell that by this kid saying Chapman is a better coach than Haywood. :lmao:

I want Central to win, I would love to see it. But, I also want to make fun of alot of these immature Central fans that think they'll dominate Belfry and win state.

You know the sad part of it Vundy... Is IF PC does win, the domination is NOT in effect unless they can do it for 15 more years! How many years have PC/Belfry been playing now? Probably more than the poster has been in the world OR at least, longer than his/her child has been in the world... LOL (granted if it's an adult)....

In all honesty, bucslover is correct, that offense (with the speed Belfry has) can smoke the field.. BUT, you never know what your gonna see in a game of this caliber! I'm more than sure that both coaches will have their gameplans in tact and the boys will have all the practice they can get in without wearing them down.... Not too much but just enough....Chapman being compared to Haywood.... I'm not even gonna go there!!! LOLOL

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Pike Central has been a school since 1993. Here is their record every year since then.

93':
2-8
94':
1-9
95':
0-10
96':
4-6
97':
4-6
98':
6-5
99':
4-6
00':
4-6
01':
6-5
02':6-5
03':
3-7
04':
5-6
05':
4-6
06':
4-6
07':
4-7
08':4-7
09':
7-6

Central's overall record: 68-111
Belfry's overall record since 1993: 197-65

The claims that these fans are making are just ridiculous. As you can see, Central's talent may be as good or better than Belfry's this year, and that is the ONLY thing better or equal to Belfry, but acting like Central as a program can compare to Belfry's is just ludicrous.
BELFERY has been the dominating school in football.IMO COACH CHAMPAN is one of the best coaches in the state.This is the second year at PCC and he is making a difference.HE has alot of support from all of the PCC parents and I'm glad my son has a chance to play for him.This game will be an all out war with the talent that PCC has and CHAMPAN.
PCC-46
BELFERY-14
:rockon:
vundy33 Wrote:Man, no matter how many facts we show these people, it still won't matter. They're more than likely high school kids that have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. You can tell that by this kid saying Chapman is a better coach than Haywood. :lmao:

I want Central to win, I would love to see it. But, I also want to make fun of alot of these immature Central fans that think they'll dominate Belfry and win state.

As someone stated, they are probably over zealoused kids. Why don't you give them a break. Let the kids enjoy their hype and talk their smack and show some maturity yourself. Afterall, it's HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS. It's their game and their schools.
oak 76 Wrote:BELFERY has been the dominating school in football.IMO COACH CHAMPAN is one of the best coaches in the state.This is the second year at PCC and he is making a difference.HE has alot of support from all of the PCC parents and I'm glad my son has a chance to play for him.This game will be an all out war with the talent that PCC has and CHAMPAN.
PCC-46
BELFERY-14
:rockon:

lol.
oldtimer3 Wrote:As someone stated, they are probably over zealoused kids. Why don't you give them a break. Let the kids enjoy their hype and talk their smack and show some maturity yourself. Afterall, it's HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS. It's their game and their schools.

I've given them a break since July when they started talking all this ridiculous crap. Talking "smack" is fine and dandy, but the crap they've been going on about for 3 months is ludicrous...a perfect example is a few posts above mine from oak 76. If it were coming from any other school's fans I would say the same thing. I'm a Central fan as well, and I'd rather not be grouped with these people that are completely disrespecting everyone who disagrees with them.

Don't worry about my maturity. :Thumbs:
I was anxiously waiting for the hawks season this year. Guys can u please guide me on any useful link related to videos of the most recent matches and sports news , as I missed some of the matches of the season.
I know the score won't be a blow out but this is my thread.I'm 34 I LOVE football and I truly think CHAMPAN will turn PCC FOOTBALL around.The kids from PCC has alot of talent but only thing u here is that they have not played no one.THATS TRUE but the fact is their runner up last year and ever year their going get better.
Looking forward to a GREAT game...Belfry by 2 TD'S...
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...fb10/32522

There ya go. You can see the roster and the scores of Central's games this year and years past.
vundy33 Wrote:Pike Central has been a school since 1993. Here is their record every year since then.

93':
2-8
94':
1-9
95':
0-10
96':
4-6
97':
4-6
98':
6-5
99':
4-6
00':
4-6
01':
6-5
02':6-5
03':
3-7
04':
5-6
05':
4-6
06':
4-6
07':
4-7
08':4-7
09':
7-6

Central's overall record: 68-111
Belfry's overall record since 1993: 197-65

The claims that these fans are making are just ridiculous. As you can see, Central's talent may be as good or better than Belfry's this year, and that is the ONLY thing better or equal to Belfry, but acting like Central as a program can compare to Belfry's is just ludicrous.

Belfry has had football since the 1930's or so? Belfry won their FIRST state title about 60 years later. If PCC could grab a title this year that would be about 40 years ahead of how fast Belfry won their FIRST state title...hmmmm...
Salimander Wrote:Belfry has had football since the 1930's or so? Belfry won their FIRST state title about 60 years later. If PCC could grab a title this year that would be about 40 years ahead of how fast Belfry won their FIRST state title...hmmmm...

The bolded is the major word in your comment. It is SO much easier to "grab" a title in the world of KHSAA football now than it was as little as 5-10 years ago. This watered down system allows for a much greater chance to succeed in the playoffs compared to days past. Pike Central's chances of winning a championship in a shorter period of time basically means that they didnt have to deal with a loaded AAA(hint hint.....Highlands among others) unlike the Pirates and a host of other schools did over many many years.
vundy33 Wrote:I've given them a break since July when they started talking all this ridiculous crap. Talking "smack" is fine and dandy, but the crap they've been going on about for 3 months is ludicrous...a perfect example is a few posts above mine from oak 76. If it were coming from any other school's fans I would say the same thing. I'm a Central fan as well, and I'd rather not be grouped with these people that are completely disrespecting everyone who disagrees with them.

Don't worry about my maturity. :Thumbs:

You have been here yourself for the past 3 months and like I said it's kids. And I don't see that anyone has disrespected you. Just because someone don't agree with you doesn't mean disrespect. I'm sure that you are a Central fan, I can tell by your post. Again, grow-up and let the kids play, alright.
oldtimer3 Wrote:You have been here yourself for the past 3 months and like I said it's kids. And I don't see that anyone has disrespected you. Just because someone don't agree with you doesn't mean disrespect. I'm sure that you are a Central fan, I can tell by your post. Again, grow-up and let the kids play, alright.

lol, I'm not going to get into an argument. What do you mean by your first sentence? Yeah, I've been around here for a few years now. I'm not a kid, I know that just because someone doesn't agree with me doesn't mean disrespect. Insults are disrespect, and I'm not going to go back through every PC thread to find them. I don't get butthurt over insults over the internet either, they just take the predictions a little to far when they start going after people for disagreeing with THEM.

You should take a look in the mirror. You're the one defending posts that say Chapman is a better coach than Haywood and that Central will blow Belfry out. I didn't offend anyone or "insult" anyone. Just giving my opinion and trying to square them away after I've been cool about it for a good while. To tell you the truth, I had a buddy tell me this site is ridiculous for letting them say the things some of these cats have said, and it ****ed me off because he's from the "other" site, if you know what I mean.

They can talk all they want, I want Central to win and would love to see it, but I just don't think it's going to happen at CAM. They'll either be correct on their predictions, or fail miserably.

By the way, I'm am ER fan first, but I graduated from Central and try to make it to all their big games when I'm back home. Have a few cousins that play as well.
Salimander Wrote:Belfry has had football since the 1930's or so? Belfry won their FIRST state title about 60 years later. If PCC could grab a title this year that would be about 40 years ahead of how fast Belfry won their FIRST state title...hmmmm...

I realize Central has only been around for 17 years, I was just comparing the prestige of each program and showing how dumb it is to say that Central's program is ahead of Belfry's. I wish it was. If Central does happen to win state this year, that will definitely help Central's side. It certainly does make a difference if a team already has an established program and if a teams is just coming together, trying to get all of the kids that were former rivals to mesh.

By the way, how many state titles does Belfry have anyway?
vundy33 Wrote:I realize Central has only been around for 17 years, I was just comparing the prestige of each program and showing how dumb it is to say that Central's program is ahead of Belfry's. I wish it was. If Central does happen to win state this year, that will definitely help Central's side. It certainly does make a difference if a team already has an established program and if a teams is just coming together, trying to get all of the kids that were former rivals to mesh.

By the way, how many state titles does Belfry have anyway?

Two State Ttitles and a whole handful of Runner-Ups.
They've had a pretty good season! i look for them to make a run in the playoffs if they keep up the good work
Pike Central is doing very well this season and apparently has a very good, solid team. But I would never count out Belfry, for Haywood will have them ready.

I look for a hard fought game, and we'll know Friday night how it comes down. I feel at this point it's a toss up.
I never said that PCC was ahead of BELFRY and that CHAMPAN was a better coach than HAYWOOD.This is about PCC not BELFRY.I know that BELFRY was the dominating school at football and year in and year out BELFRY is the team to beat but BELFRY ISN'T what it use to be (IMO).
I graduted from PCC and played football( for alot of coaches).(IMO)I really do think CHAMPAN is a good coach and he is making a difference.We was aweful at football in 94 and PCC has never really done anything in football untill last year.PCC has alot of talent this year and years to come.Nobody ever said before(this year and last) that it was going to be a good game between PCC AT BELFRY.Always before(94-2008)PCC never gave BELFRY a game.
It's about time that PCC has become a good football team.I know that PCC has a soft schedule but that wasn't CHAMPAN's thought.I guess were my son plays and all these boys I watch in grade school and now HS I know what their capable of.:1:
I really do think that PCC football has finally turn around( it's about time).
vundy33 Wrote:lol, I'm not going to get into an argument. What do you mean by your first sentence? Yeah, I've been around here for a few years now. I'm not a kid, I know that just because someone doesn't agree with me doesn't mean disrespect. Insults are disrespect, and I'm not going to go back through every PC thread to find them. I don't get butthurt over insults over the internet either, they just take the predictions a little to far when they start going after people for disagreeing with THEM.

You should take a look in the mirror. You're the one defending posts that say Chapman is a better coach than Haywood and that Central will blow Belfry out. I didn't offend anyone or "insult" anyone. Just giving my opinion and trying to square them away after I've been cool about it for a good while. To tell you the truth, I had a buddy tell me this site is ridiculous for letting them say the things some of these cats have said, and it ****ed me off because he's from the "other" site, if you know what I mean.

They can talk all they want, I want Central to win and would love to see it, but I just don't think it's going to happen at CAM. They'll either be correct on their predictions, or fail miserably.

By the way, I'm am ER fan first, but I graduated from Central and try to make it to all their big games when I'm back home. Have a few cousins that play as well.

I don't think that I mention anything about Chapman being better than anyone in any of my post. What I question was your maturity? And you are still at it, ranting with some of this kids. The only persons that I am defending are the kids. Let them have their fun, you are an adult. Of course you have you views but why do you keep posting and complaining about the fans. This is my last post and I do question your rants with these kids. Let it be, I could be ranting with them too , but thank God I that I don't possess the same mentality as some. My only point is let the kids play the game and win or lose they are friends and will be friends thereafter. You are over reacting.
oldtimer3 Wrote:I don't think that I mention anything about Chapman being better than anyone in any of my post. What I question was your maturity? And you are still at it, ranting with some of this kids. The only persons that I am defending are the kids. Let them have their fun, you are an adult. Of course you have you views but why do you keep posting and complaining about the fans. This is my last post and I do question your rants with these kids. Let it be, I could be ranting with them too , but thank God I that I don't possess the same mentality as some. My only point is let the kids play the game and win or lose they are friends and will be friends thereafter. You are over reacting.

If you call yourself a kid, that's fine with me. :biggrin:

I was referring to the posts of the "kids" you're defending. You'd be surprised at how many aren't kids. Don't get all butthurt over me telling some idiots to pipe down on aggravating bull****, it'd be nice to have a real discussion instead of this: "lmao. Belfry or Sheldon Clark dont stand a chance with those 1970 offense's they run. PC puts points on the board. We have the best QB , best receivers, and by far the best coach in the County. So u belfry and sheldon clark fans have fun fighting for 2nd. PC is bringing home a district, region, and state championship this year"

You do agree with that, correct?

Anyway, to get back on topic. Whoever plans on going and actually sitting down had better go early, as you probably know already. I've talked to a few old friends from the Belfry area and they say this is one of the biggest games CAM has seen, and it's going to be packed. I just can't wait to see how loud it gets. Ha, I remember being spit on and having Coke thrown on me when I played at Vipperman in highschool, Belfry was on the far side of the field, we were on the side with the fans. Man were those some good times...

Let's get it in Hawks. :redboxer:TongueirateSho:chainsaw: :redboxer::1: TongueirateSho:Second: