Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 61 Knott Co. 0
thoughts?
No surprises here.

Heard Knott had a few starters out for this one, so that definitely made matters worse than they already were heading into this game.

Congrats Hawks!
Congrats PCC...Anyone got stats for Boggs?
This was expected and PCC doesn't seem to have disappointed. Congrats Hawks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
No surprise in this one Pike Central has not disappointed all year. Another blow out win goes in the books. Congrads to the Hawks.
WoW, PCC is on a bigtime roll
Congrats pcc...good luck the rest of the way kc.
Good job Hawks!! I think the radio gave Boggs 346 yds.,8 td passes,1 It..Justin Smith leading rusher...Robbie Hopkins and Austin Maynard had a good night also..not for sure on yds,but close to it
I did the game on the radio last night. I had Boggs 13 of 17 for 336 yds and five touchdowns. He had a couple of drops. Zack Johnson had 3 catches for 109 and two touchdowns. But he re injured his ankle last night. Justin Smith had six carries for 116 yds and a touchdown. Through four games this year Boggs has over 1,400 yds passing 18 td's and one int
joethegreek Wrote:I did the game on the radio last night. I had Boggs 13 of 17 for 336 yds and five touchdowns. He had a couple of drops. Zack Johnson had 3 catches for 109 and two touchdowns. But he re injured his ankle last night. Justin Smith had six carries for 116 yds and a touchdown. Through four games this year Boggs has over 1,400 yds passing 18 td's and one int

Plus Boggs has 6 or 7 touchdown on the ground. Not bad for a kid could not start QB for anybody else...lmao. Oh yea he has only played one full game. He played 2 and a half qtrs last night. the full game was against SV.
hawkeye Wrote:Plus Boggs has 6 or 7 touchdown on the ground. Not bad for a kid could not start QB for anybody else...lmao. Oh yea he has only played one full game. He played 2 and a half qtrs last night. the full game was against SV.

I just heard that he wasn't gonna start at Perry, I don't know for sure. The kid is pretty good, but he has a good O line and great receivers.
openminded Wrote:I just heard that he wasn't gonna start at Perry, I don't know for sure. The kid is pretty good, but he has a good O line and great receivers.

That is very true in front of a good QB is a great line. :Thumbs:
Pike Central is on a roll.
Boggs is a good qb !! but for every good qb they must have a good line & recievers,,Hawks have the total package!! we also have a strong defence,Cody Trivette,Cody Hollen,Adam Daughtery,Cory Shouse just to name a few,it takes 11 on both sides of the ball,being lead by a good coaching staff.
Glad to see that Central won again.
I am making a trip from Ohio to Pikeville tomorrow for a very sad reason hope to find me a new Central shirt.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Glad to see that Central won again.
I am making a trip from Ohio to Pikeville tomorrow for a very sad reason hope to find me a new Central shirt.

Sorry to hear that. Wish it could have been under better circumstances but glad to hear you are supporting the Hawks!
No surprise here. The Hawks are for real and are showing it!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
It will be interesting to see how p.c. reacts when they face a team of EQUAL talent?
Neither can the boys. They're glad this part of the season is over with and now are ready for some challenges. They've been working hard in practice and focusing on what Coach Chapman has been telling them since Spring. With the talent, determination and drive they have shown thus far, I believe Coach Chapman will take them far in the playoffs. IMO they have what it takes to make it to Bowling Green!! Go HAWKS!!! :1:
idk now boggs has done great this year so far and remember hes just a junior