Poll: Winner
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ravens
62.50%
Bengals
37.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens @ Bengals 9/19
Ravens hold on to beat the Jets, while the Bengals lose to the Patriots. Who wins this game and why?
I'm gonna go with the Ravens. Their D is too much, and the Bengals will have no answer for Ray Rice.
I'll go with Ravens even tho I do like the Bengals.
The Ravens win and show why the Bengals season last year was a fluke and they fall back into place this year where they belong.
For the last three years, the Ravens are the odds favorites to win against the Bengals. Better go back and check the last three years. The Bengals know how to play the Ravens. At home, I like the Bengals.
Could go either way. I'm taking the Bengals in a very close one at home.
Bengals; They'll bounce back.
I'll take the Bengals.
Ravens didn't look great against the Jets.
Ravens...
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Bengal fans, your road to 5-11 and last place has begun. Hope you enjoyed it.
Ravens 24
Bengals 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ravens will win it.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Bengal fans, your road to 5-11 and last place has begun. Hope you enjoyed it.
Ravens 24
Bengals 7

WOW - Three games better thant the Steelers???
Stardust Wrote:WOW - Three games better thant the Steelers???
HA! I walked right into that one :lmao: ...But, you know that at the end of the season, its gonna be like it normally is; Pittsburgh, then Baltimore, and Cincy and Cleveland battling it out for cellar supremacy. :devilflam
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:HA! I walked right into that one :lmao: ...But, you know that at the end of the season, its gonna be like it normally is; Pittsburgh, then Baltimore, and Cincy and Cleveland battling it out for cellar supremacy. :devilflam

Yeah, just like last year...Times have changed.....:biggrin:
The Bengals can not stop the two Ray's.
Ravens 28
Bengals 17
:igiveup:
I think that the Bengals will play like the full team predicted at home. I say the Bengals in a tight one.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Flacco has weapons all around him. The Bengals defense is very questionable. I take the Ravens 20-14
Bengals by 14
Ill be there. Im thinking about making a sign to get on Tv. Any ideas?
csabo17 Wrote:Ill be there. Im thinking about making a sign to get on Tv. Any ideas?

Flacco takin the Sacco. Smile

Na man. No really good ideas at least.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mrb5150 Wrote:The Bengals can not stop the two Ray's.
Ravens 28
Bengals 17
:igiveup:

You mean like last year?:Clap:
Carson is 8-3 against the Ravens. Ray Lewis said this week about how impressed he is with Carson, that the Ravens can typically intimidate any QB in the league, except Carson. Carson completely ignores their chatter and hard hits to complete pass after pass.

To me, it comes down to the Bengals ability to run the ball. The Ravens defense only gave up 100 yards rushing to an individual last year, both happen to be Cedric Benson. If the Bengals can establish the run, the can out score the Ravens.