Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Middlesboro
25.00%
Knox Central
75.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro @ Knox Central 9/17
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Thats the down fall for Middlesboro. They have given up alot of points this year, which alot came against the JV D, but it still counts. 64 just from the Alcoa game and 43 against Clay Co.

Middlesboro has put up big numbers against Clay Co and Lee High. I really dont know what to expect since the starters will be back. Will they help on the D and is that why Boro's D hasnt been up to par is because of these starters being out. We shall know come Friday night.

Wish I could attend this game but have my own to attend!

I still say KNOX wins though due to their D. :Thumbs:

So the kids that have been out are that good? I just don't think M'boro can slow down KC, their defense seems very vulnerable.

My question is can KC stop M'boro????? This will be the best offense we have faced. JC could run but not throw, Williamsburg could throw but not run and Clay could not do anything right the night we played. I hope it was our defense but I think alot of it was Clay's mistakes.
William Muney Wrote:So the kids that have been out are that good? I just don't think M'boro can slow down KC, their defense seems very vulnerable.

My question is can KC stop M'boro????? This will be the best offense we have faced. JC could run but not throw, Williamsburg could throw but not run and Clay could not do anything right the night we played. I hope it was our defense but I think alot of it was Clay's mistakes.

6'2 281 SR Akers is a 3 year starter at C/NG
6'2 185 SR Frost is a 3 year starter at WR/DB
6'0 162 SO Collins is a 1 year starter at WR/DB
6'2 179 JR Epperson is a 2 year starter at WR/DB
6'2 187 SR Womack is a 3 year starter at WR/DB (last week was his 1st game back this year)
Knox will have 2 big crowds this week and next. Too bad they don't have the facilities for it. The scoreboard is pathetic and the stands on 1 side are not enough room. The football team and their recent (and future success I am sure they will have) deserved a good facility not the one they have.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Knox will have 2 big crowds this week and next. Too bad they don't have the facilities for it. The scoreboard is pathetic and the stands on 1 side are not enough room. The football team and their recent (and future success I am sure they will have) deserved a good facility not the one they have.
i agree.with the support they have they could do better.and i hate not putting the visitors across the field.
Going to be a wonderful night for football.
I think Middlesboro hangs in for three then fades in the end KC 35 Midd 14
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Knox will have 2 big crowds this week and next. Too bad they don't have the facilities for it. The scoreboard is pathetic and the stands on 1 side are not enough room. The football team and their recent (and future success I am sure they will have) deserved a good facility not the one they have.

back in the 90's Cov. Cath. only had bleachers on the visitors side of the field and no lights. the Cov Cath fans set right behind the visitors bench, you also played games on saturday afternoon.
I can see Middlesboro giving Knox all they want and then some. Middlesboro 28 - Knox 24
Does anyone have a score on this one? Thanks!
Bump.
Blue12 Wrote:Does anyone have a score on this one? Thanks!

KC 45-0 No starters played in the second half for either team if I'm not mistaken.