Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garrard County 27 - Estill County 21
Final
Congrats Lions!

like last week Fumbles costed Estill again! Estill still will surprise alot of people come playoff time. they was down 21-7 at halftime, they never gave up, they fought hard and came back. they also had some injuries, how bad i'm not for sure
Six fumbles four of them the lions pounced on, no excuses, fix it and move on, big test next week.
Congrats Garrard, see you next week Estill County.
congrats to Garrard
This one surprised me.
Not much to be surprised about, put the ball on the ground six times you should expect to lose, but I know what you mean Westside!
OUCH! Never really expected the Neers to lose this one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Grats GC
You can talk all you want but the bottom line is that Estill beat themselves. In a game where they fumbled the ball 5 times and lost 4 they still only lose by 6 points? Estill has a ligitiment chance to beat anyone on there schedule and go deep into the playoffs. They will turn it around and have a winning season.
jumpshooter Wrote:You can talk all you want but the bottom line is that Estill beat themselves. In a game where they fumbled the ball 5 times and lost 4 they still only lose by 6 points? Estill has a ligitiment chance to beat anyone on there schedule and go deep into the playoffs. They will turn it around and have a winning season.
Thet get a chance this week to prove your point.