Poll: Winner
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Campbell Co
100.00%
Roger Bacon
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbell County at Roger Bacon (OH) 9/3
I was at this game last year at Campbell. It was up in the air right up to the end, IIRC. I think the Camels win, but I think Bacon keeps it close again. CCHS 22-14
Bacon lost 3 exceptional players from last years squad. I think the Camels will go 2-0 and carry on the momentum. This Camels defense is the best I have seen in the last 10 years.
Can it be? Camels winning back to back games to Ohio Schools? I say yes.
I'll take the Camels.
What is up with the dirt field at CC. Doesn't anyone at the school know how to grow grass?
sstack Wrote:What is up with the dirt field at CC. Doesn't anyone at the school know how to grow grass?

Yes, but it has to dry out before you smo...., ahh, nevermind!
nky Wrote:Can it be? Camels winning back to back games to Ohio Schools? I say yes.

Big 6A Campbell against two small Ohio schools just maybe. Why don't they schedule a D-1?
hop24 Wrote:Big 6A Campbell against two small Ohio schools just maybe. Why don't they schedule a D-1?

Might have something to do with Kevin Siple becoming the OC for the Camels. When he was head coach at Indian Hills, Norwood was one of the teams in his conference. Bacon was already on the schedule. I don't think they're ready for a D-1 opponent.
Stardust Wrote:Yes, but it has to dry out before you smo...., ahh, nevermind!

:thatsfunn
Can you dig it? Wrote:Might have something to do with Kevin Siple becoming the OC for the Camels. When he was head coach at Indian Hills, Norwood was one of the teams in his conference. Bacon was already on the schedule. I don't think they're ready for a D-1 opponent.

These games have been in the works for some time. Styer has always travled with his teams to friends of his past. It was like the games he had the previous years with Tates Creek & East Jessmine.

They will be including Indian Hill starting next year because of Seipel.
I think CCHS will win this one by 14. The switch back to the 4-4 defense has helped shore up thier run defense. Further, I think the Camels will avenge a loss against Cov. Cath from last year and their first home game versus NCC will be in front of a packed house.
Rob Van Winkle Wrote:I think CCHS will win this one by 14. The switch back to the 4-4 defense has helped shore up thier run defense. Further, I think the Camels will avenge a loss against Cov. Cath from last year and their first home game versus NCC will be in front of a packed house.

I like the way you think :Thumbs: