Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can your sister beat you at hoops?
NBA Reggie Miller said on national TV that his sister Cheryl, who used to play for the Harlem Globetrotters could beat him.

The WNBA toured the nation playing on street courts. Three women took on three street court ballers. Believe it or not the women won half of the time.

Do you know any players who sister can take 'em?
Don't have a sister, and there's no way that Cheryl Miller could beat Reggie Miller, he was just trying to give his sister some credit.
Girls are known to be better shooters but the strength difference makes if hard for them to beat guys, but I also saw where she use to beat Miller all the time.
dont have a sister so I wouldnt know....lol
No way i beat her all the time.
i beat my sister........at basketball
no way
I don't have a sister but if I did there is no way I'd let her beat me.
no seriously, what kinda post is this...this is bluegrassrivals not sibling rivalry
mine could
Bo take it serious man
Yeah I agree you havent made one serious post I dont think.
Ban Bo!
cya bo bo
I sent Bo a pm earlier guys. Leave him be guys.
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:mine could
i believe it....ur horrible....:beer:
I don't have one but I'm sure she probably could if I did. I'm horrible at basketball
I can beet my sister but i guess it could be where she has never played b ball before and i played from kindergarden up to my 9th grade year.
I kill my sister every time we play
I do to U know not
Well my sister used to beat me at basketball up until about 8th grade, then I grew a lot and she has never been able to matcup since...lol