• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. South Floyd 1/14/06
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:i think next sat
Im going with SF
where is the game at
The game is at P-burg. I say Sf by 10
what time saturday?
HOPEFULLY p-burg over sf and sc
this will be another brawl!! Good Luck P*burG!!!! Watch out for them crazzies!!! They haven't been out in a while!
SF by 7. P-burg has a short lived win streak at one game
SF, this game is gonna be big, but whoever wins should be the conference champs
how's that U KNOW NOT!? BL has only lost one conference game!
Prestonsburg
"bobcatfan06" Wrote:how's that U KNOW NOT!? BL has only lost one conference game!
Prestonsburg and South Floyd are both better than Besty Layne.
sf be alot and sf will take the 58th this year they have beat everyone in the 58th exept p-burg because they havent played yet
I think this game will be alot closer than what everyone thinks! If sf wants to win they had better come ready to play a little D!
Sf
"Shalayne" Wrote:I think this game will be alot closer than what everyone thinks! If sf wants to win they had better come ready to play a little D!

Trust me SF wants to win and Coach Hall will make sure they do what is needed to do so.
sf by double digits
I cannot wait to watch this game. This will determine who really is the best in the 58th!!
yeah i agree basketballstar...this game will determine who is the best in the 15th
sf by 20 atleast
This games gonna be hard for SF now.. Its hard to play at P-Burg in the 1st place. The refs probably won't be on SFs side now b.c of what happenned.
Well I guess Im gonna go to my first game this season..... I guess the boys game starts around 7-7:30 right????
Yea Tate, they switched it back to normal time at 7:30....
SF by 10+... sr guard ryan johnson will be too much for the black cats to handle
SOUTH FLOYD BY 10+ Confusedalute:
sorry #4 but betsy layne beat p-burg by 5 and only lost to south floyd by 2 so p-burg is not better than betsy layne
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:SF wins big and proves to everybody they r the best in the 58th
Yea i agree sf wins big