Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nov. 13 5th annual Virgie Panorama
I wil be having my yearly panorama at Virgie Middle the 2nd week of November. I can get a game for your 6th,7th and 8th grade teams. We usually have about 14 games that day and include 8-10 teams. PM me or call Coach Rowe at 606-639-0063 if you are interested.
So far I have Willard and Pikeville.
Willard dropped out. Right now teams participating are [COLOR="Blue"]Mullins, South Floyd, Hazard, Pikeville and Virgie[/COLOR]. Shaping up to be a good day of competitive games. Let me know if any other teams are interested.
Teams participating now: Hazard,Mullins,South Floyd,Pikeville,Belfry,Martha Jane Potter and Virgie. One more team will be accepted to complete the panorama.
Hey Coach Wesley Christian wants in if we can still get in
Do you want A and B team games?
Just A team games if possible

Thanks

Jack
I have you down Jack. I will let you know the times as soon as I finish the schedule. Thanks, Coach Rowe
Panorama looks complete. Teams include Hazard, Martha Jane Potter, Herald Whitaker, Belfry, Pikeville, South Floyd, Mullins, Wesley and Virgie. Will post schedule a little later. Looking forward to a great day of basketball.
Below is a copy of the schedule for Nov. 13

5th ANNUAL VIRGIE EAGLE BASKETBALL PANORAMA
NOVEMBER 13, 2010

9:00 MJP-C vs. Belfry-C

9:55 MJP-B vs. Belfry-B

10:50 MJP-A vs. Belfry-A

11:45 Magoffin-A vs. Pikeville-A

12:40 Wesley-A vs. Mullins-A

1:35 Magoffin-B vs. Pikeville-B

2:30 Mullins-C vs. Pikeville-C

3:25 South Floyd-A vs. Mullins-A

4:20 Virgie-B vs. Mullins-B

5:15 South Floyd-A vs. Hazard-B

6:10 Virgie-C vs. Hazard-C

7:05 Virgie-A vs. Hazard-A
Coach, sounds like you have a very fun and competative day planned, should be a great one:flame: