A-TEAM ALLEN--23 ALLEN CENTRAL--34
Shantel Collins--2
Katie Bailey--2
Tiffany Meadows--9
Haley Wright--2
Allison Hall--6
Jana Jarvis--2
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]GOOD JOB LADY EAGLES YOU NEVER GAVE UP VERY TIRED BUNCH OF GIRLS
AFTER PLAYING TWO GAMES BEFORE THIS I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU[/COLOR]

GOOD LUCK TO THE LADY REBELS IN REST OF THE TOURNAMENT
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]How does it feel to come AC and get beat Coach Hancock glad you are at Allen because we don't want you here we have the best coach now he showed you that last night who could coach and who can't..

Yea also we only practice one time and you have been practing all summer better schedule some more games with Adams if won't win again.[/COLOR]
little rebel woman Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]How does it feel to come AC and get beat Coach Hancock glad you are at Allen because we don't want you here we have the best coach now he showed you that last night who could coach and who can't..

Yea also we only practice one time and you have been practing all summer better schedule some more games with Adams if won't win again.[/COLOR]

Im sure Allen Central is very ashamed to have you on here posting what you are. You are an embarrassment to their school and fan base.
YEP ur right rainman im from there and i think its a disgrace this is supposed to be about the kids of floyd co not the coaches and wheather or not they can coach and by the way i think taht ac coach got the tech against him for throwing a bottle so u tell me who should be the one discipled by the school for attitude problems... so get with the prgram and talk about the kids instead of trying to make fun of kids losing a game which is what ur doin its not hurting the coaches if they lose it hurts the kids and here u are saying stuff like this on here come on GROW-UP and be a parent and quit dishing the coahes im sure u didnt put in for the job when it was open and i dont see ur lazy butt doing anything but typing on here at least he is out and helping the kids so GET OVER IT and go on
A 10 pt victory on your home floor with fresh legs playing a team that was playing their 6th game in 24 hours. Sounds like we are in goood shape C-ya in the County Tournament.
"How does it feel to come AC and get beat Coach Hancock glad you are at Allen because we don't want you here we have the best coach now he showed you that last night who could coach and who can't..

Yea also we only practice one time and you have been practing all summer better schedule some more games with Adams if won't win again."

Little Rebel Woman,

First of all, you should be ashamed of yourself for making fun of 10-12 year old girls for losing a ballgame. Secondly, before you get on here and post any more of your ridiculous comments, do us all a favor and order yourself a version of Hooked on Phonics.

:dontthink