Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How far can Letcher Central go this year?
I predict a district championship and playing in the semis this year. :1:
I agree MrPerfect. This is the year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
its hard to say considering everyone on here including myself lol predicts a district championship for their home team.
like everyone says, its a tough & unpredictable district, anything can happen.
but i can definitely imagine PCC vs. LCC for a district tittle come playoff time this season.
09Dores Wrote:its hard to say considering everyone on here including myself lol predicts a district championship for their home team.
like everyone says, its a tough & unpredictable district, anything can happen.
but i can definitely imagine PCC vs. LCC for a district tittle come playoff time this season.

I heard Clay is absolutely LOADED this year, do they have a shot?
Quote:I heard Clay is absolutely LOADED this year, do they have a shot?

the only thing that clay has on other teams is their size. i mean those guys are huge. but i hear their pretty darn young too. & size dont always get the job done. they need experience.
but yeah lol, i think every team in district 8 this year has a shot for the tittle.
even clay....:yawn:
Guys Clay Co is HUGE on the line but their QB and RB are pretty darn good. I would prefer not over looking them this year. Wink
Letcher has a lot of talent. They can go far.
This may be the only district in the state that every team has a shot of winning it. I thought LCC looked sloppy in their scrimmage the other night and needs to improve if they are going to repeat as district champions but LCC always looks ragged in their pre-season scrimmages.
Clay will be tough for them to beat. LCC has great QB but no recievers to match him with. Good recievers - but no one great target to pick defenses a part with.
MR.PERFECT Wrote:I predict a district championship and playing in the semis this year. :1:
All except for beating Clay. Just not good enough defense to stop that big O!
Clay County is one of them who has talked a lot of talk the past few years but they haven't walked the walk. They need to prove it on the field.