Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alive!--hell Yes!
12 out of the 13 are alive per CNN/Fox News!

Beautiful!
As Eastern Kentuckians we all know the danger that these brave men face everyday when they leave home and go to work...its a tough job that only a tough man can do. Thank god 12 of these guys have been found alive...GREAT news.
The miracle everybody talked about came true.. I'm so happy... I feel so bad for the family of the miner who didn't make it... they're in my thoughts and prayers
thats awesome.........
I'm so happy they found the other 12 alive. I've been watching this with my Dad, he works in the coal mines too but thankfully he doesn't have to go underground like he use to. I'll be praying for the family who lost their loved one!
Just saw this on the news!! Amazing, I know nothing about what the possibilities of them coming out was, but I figured they were all gone, especially after they found the one dead!

This is amazing!!! GREAT GREAT NEWS!!!!
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
I heard this on the radio on my way home from Lexington....just had to give the guy that I was with a high five...SUCH GREAT NEWS!!!!! :dance:
Some woman on CNN who was inside the Church said the CEO of the mines came in and told them only man is alive and he is at the hospital.. and the one person alive is in critical condition..I hope this is not true
BAD NEWS..A woman came out of the church saying the Governor misinformed everyone, and only one survived so far that the others couldn't be saved. The woman said that fights started breaking out and everything! I really don't know what to think right now
This is unbelievable how could they do this to the families of those men. It's all over the news know only one survivor. This is absolutly crazy and someone should be held responsible.