Poll: Who will win the NBA championship?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Los Angeles Lakers
55.56%
Miami Heat
22.22%
Boston Celtics
11.11%
Orlando Magic
0%
Denver Nuggets
0%
Chicago Bulls
11.11%
San Antonio Spurs
0%
Atlanta Falcons
0%
Dallas Mavericks
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preseason: Who Will Win the NBA Championship?
Los Angelas Lakers - Won the last two NBA championships.

Miami Heat - The "Dream Team" of the NBA.

Boston Celtics - Won the NBA championship three years ago.

Orlando Magic - Made the NBA finals two years ago and made the NBA East Conference finals last year.

Denver Nuggets - Has had a great team for the past two seasons.

Chicago Bulls - Has added Keith Bogans and Carlos Boozer to an already great, young lineup.

San Antonio Spurs - Has won four NBA championships in the last eleven years.

Atlanta Falcons - Re-signed Joe Johnson to come back in the lineup with Josh Smith and Al Horford.

Dallas Mavericks - Re-signed Dirk Nowitzki and has been known to have great regular seasons for the past few years.
Lakers/Bulls final. Lakers in 6.
Lakers/Celtics one more time. Lakers win.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Los Angelas Lakers - Won the last two NBA championships.

Miami Heat - The "Dream Team" of the NBA.

Boston Celtics - Won the NBA championship three years ago.

Orlando Magic - Made the NBA finals two years ago and made the NBA East Conference finals last year.

Denver Nuggets - Has had a great team for the past two seasons.

Chicago Bulls - Has added Keith Bogans and Carlos Boozer to an already great, young lineup.

San Antonio Spurs - Has won four NBA championships in the last eleven years.

Atlanta Falcons - Re-signed Joe Johnson to come back in the lineup with Josh Smith and Al Horford.
Dallas Mavericks - Re-signed Dirk Nowitzki and has been known to have great regular seasons for the past few years.

I will go out on a limb, I will guarantee you that the Atlanta Falcons will NOT win the NBA title.
Jarons Wrote:I will go out on a limb, I will guarantee you that the Atlanta Falcons will NOT win the NBA title.

Atlanta Falcons?

Miami Heat, nuff said.
Aslan Wrote:Lakers/Bulls final. Lakers in 6.

I guess that's that fairytale land that guy was talking about in the football thread, lol.:lmao:
Ballers Wrote:Atlanta Falcons?

Miami Heat, nuff said.

Just look in the opening post or in the poll. He has Atlanta Falcons listed instead of Atlanta Hawks.
Jarons Wrote:Just look in the opening post or in the poll. He has Atlanta Falcons listed instead of Atlanta Hawks.

Yea I caught that too.
Ballers Wrote:I guess that's that fairytale land that guy was talking about in the football thread, lol.:lmao:

Idk about fairytale, I was right last year. I'll say Boston may not make it back, but Im going to guarantee LA in the finals. I may be wrong there too, but Im certainly not calling someone else.
:biggrin: Sorry, could a moderator change the Atlanta Falcons to Atlanta Hawks?
Ballers Wrote:I guess that's that fairytale land that guy was talking about in the football thread, lol.:lmao:

JMO dude.
Aslan Wrote:Lakers/Bulls final. Lakers in 6.

I called the same exact final in the Lebron to Miami thread...
and I'm sticking to it Wink
On your description of the Bulls you forgot about Kyle Korver!
Bulls now that they have Keith Bogans.
I don't even look for Orlando to make it to the Conference finals this year Sad
Ballers Wrote:I don't even look for Orlando to make it to the Conference finals this year Sad

Hey what kinda of attitude is that? Got to believe in ur team. Howard and Vincanity arent exactly push-overs man. Maybe with Luck Boston/Miami round one, Winner hits Bulls round 2, leaving ur guys with all the easy teams.
Lakers/Heat in the finals, with the Lakers winning in 7