Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Panthers 2010-11
How will the Panthers do this coming season?
Who will be starting? What player (s) will play a big role? What offense will they run this year? Wanted to get a feel of what everyone was thinking.
Will Chase Hall be playing basketball this season?
Everyone knows they're going to give the ball to Wes Rowe and Anthony Evans and the little boy who shot the lights out last year. Pretty predictable. I see them coming in second in district maybe winning. Depends on the coach.
What kind of height will Pikeville have this year, not counting Rowe and Layne.
my brother logan played for pikeville and his was good:football:
What about Ethan Rowe
North Carolina Fan Wrote:What kind of height will Pikeville have this year, not counting Rowe and Layne.
What about Ethan Rowe 3 point man
Today was the first day of practice for the Panthers. Wonder how many kids came to the morning practice at 6:00am?
Pikeville has lost Tackett for the year with a torn acl....
BlueSky Wrote:Pikeville has lost Tackett for the year with a torn acl....

That is a big loss for Pikeville. Sorry to hear that he has torn his ACL.
BlueSky Wrote:Pikeville has lost Tackett for the year with a torn acl....

WHAT!?? Wow. Rough start to the year for the Panthers. I think that they should still be strong but that really hurts them as a big region contender.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I belive that the best basketball players in eastern kentucky would have to be, Camron justice from feds creek middle school hes in 8th grade and is already playin for the varsity team of eastridge high school and playin for the kentucky elite kings

Also Jonathan cress from whitesburg middle school i seen this kid play aginst south floyd in the summer aau basketball leauge and this kid put up 18 pts 12 rbs and also 3 ast to win the game 22 to 34

And also Tyler collins from whitesburg middle school, this kid use to play for a little team in hazard "viper" and they wasnt very good and he averaged around 35 pts a game, then he got watched by scouts and they askeed him to play for the kentucky elite kings for the summer and he did so and he won the championship game with em vs the indiana elite and he had 28 pts and 14 rbs and came out to be the player of the game! and now he is at whitesburg middle school " a great team" looking for success.
LoUiViLlE RoCkS Wrote:I belive that the best basketball players in eastern kentucky would have to be, Camron justice from feds creek middle school hes in 8th grade and is already playin for the varsity team of eastridge high school and playin for the kentucky elite kings

Also Jonathan cress from whitesburg middle school i seen this kid play aginst south floyd in the summer aau basketball leauge and this kid put up 18 pts 12 rbs and also 3 ast to win the game 22 to 34

And also Tyler collins from whitesburg middle school, this kid use to play for a little team in hazard "viper" and they wasnt very good and he averaged around 35 pts a game, then he got watched by scouts and they askeed him to play for the kentucky elite kings for the summer and he did so and he won the championship game with em vs the indiana elite and he had 28 pts and 14 rbs and came out to be the player of the game! and now he is at whitesburg middle school " a great team" looking for success.

Are you suggesting that these players are better than the most polished high school standouts? I didn't know if you just were blocking middle in as different topic-best middle school players.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maroon Madness is on November 5th. Plan to come out to support the 2010-11 Pikeville Panther Team. The price of admission is $5.00; this includes a chili dinner, a chance to bid on great gifts and items, and a pass to the events in the gym.
Just viewed the WYMT-TV clip on the Pikeville Invitational Tournament (PIT) in December. I am glad that :Thumbs:EQT has become a sponsor for this great tournament. Thanks also to Jeff Archer for the reporting.
Pikeville played a practice game against Powell County last night at Powell. The score was 93-88 Pikeville. Four of the starters for Pikeville had 18 or more points. This team will get better doing the season and could be a contender in the 15th Region.
Any stats from the game?
KentuckyGent44 Wrote:Pikeville played a practice game against Powell County last night at Powell. The score was 93-88 Pikeville. Four of the starters for Pikeville had 18 or more points. This team will get better doing the season and could be a contender in the 15th Region.

Nice scrimmage Panthers!! I hope you have a GREAT season that ends in Rupp Arena!!
Way to go Panthers everyone said was a great game!!!!!!!
What were the stats?
When is the next scrimmage game?
Today at the Knott County Sport-plex around 6:30. The team plays Lee County.