Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wade and Bosh to Miami Heat
Just seen on ESPN that Wade and Bosh would be going to the heat!!

here is the link:
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5360134"]NBA Free Agents: Source: Chris Bosh to join Dwyane Wade with Miami Heat - ESPN[/ame]
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5360134"]NBA Free Agents: Source: Chris Bosh to join Dwyane Wade with Miami Heat - ESPN[/ame][YOUTUBE="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5360134"][/YOUTUBE]
Woooo.. Add one more big name to that roster and the playoffs have a dog fight on their hands, as well as LA.
Good Duo.
yep its done! they both have said that they will be playing for the Heat
this is good decision for bosh. now, the question is will lebron be following?
^I don't think so.
beasy_bo Wrote:this is good decision for bosh. now, the question is will lebron be following?

They don't need Lebron. Lebron may need them, but I dont see him following.
Bosh/Wade will make a reall great combo I believe, but they need some decent role players now.
K_Mac Wrote:They don't need Lebron. Lebron may need them, but I dont see him following.
Bosh/Wade will make a reall great combo I believe, but they need some decent role players now.

Correct.
The only 3 teams I see Lebron going to is.
New York Knicks
Chicago Bulls
or Stays in Clevland
This means a few more wins, and the Heat might make it out of the first round. The Heat are still the 2nd best team in the state of Florida.
If LeBron does follow will they have any money left for bench players?
one league source said that James' Choice was down to Cleveland or Miami if that's true then the Bulls might as well wrap up there offseason because the big time free agents will be gone til another couple years
Good Duo for sure. Bosh makes the Miami IMO 100% better. I think this makes Miami a contender to complete at the top of in the east with Bosh and the rookies they drafted (Vernado,Butler,and Pittman) but just Bosh wont win them the east. I think they'll have to get one more player to actually have a chance to win the east.
This is still a team who probably can't make it past the Magic or the Celtics. Possibly the Knicks and Bulls will be better too. I'll let you know tomorrow at 9.
Aslan Wrote:^I don't think so.

You mean, you sure hope not.
Ballers Wrote:You mean, you sure hope not.

Nope. IMO he stays in Cleveland.
I hope lebron dont sign in miami. I will have to congratz him when wade wins him his first ring.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I hope lebron dont sign in miami. I will have to congratz him when wade wins him his first ring.

Exactly the way it would be (if they won).
MVP2 Wrote:Good Duo for sure. Bosh makes the Miami IMO 100% better. I think this makes Miami a contender to complete at the top of in the east with Bosh and the rookies they drafted (Vernado,Butler,and Pittman) but just Bosh wont win them the east. I think they'll have to get one more player to actually have a chance to win the east.

I agree but not one more MAX player. A couple of good role players are what they need now. Perhaps a 3-point shooter or two. Not someone like a Lebron James.