Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources: Dwayne Wade Leaning Toward Chicago Bulls
CHICAGO -- Dwyane Wade is leaning toward committing to the Chicago Bulls, a source close to the situation told ESPN.com's Chad Ford on Friday.

According to the source, Wade requested a second meeting with Bulls shortly after the 2006 NBA Finals MVP spent more than two hours getting wooed by the New York Knicks at a downtown Chicago hotel Friday morning. The source stressed that Wade needed the meeting to clarify issues around signing with the Bulls.

If Wade were to agree to join the Bulls, it could clear the way for fellow free-agent superstars Chris Bosh or LeBron James to join Wade in Chicago.

Wade had dinner with Bosh in Chicago on Thursday night and according to the source, one topic of discussion was the advantages of playing with the Bulls versus the Heat.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5348670"]2010 Free Agents: Source says Dwayne Wade leaning toward Chicago Bulls commitment - ESPN@@AMEPARAM@@http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5350391@@AMEPARAM@@5350391[/ame]
:yawn:
Stardust Wrote::yawn:

:Thumbs:
Going to be a million reports like this til anything is official.
^ Yep. just posting what i see
This report is completely wrong. Everyone knows Dwayne Wade is retiring. :biggrin:

...And then he'll go to play professional baseball.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:This report is completely wrong. Everyone knows Dwayne Wade is retiring. :biggrin:

...And then he'll go to play professional baseball.

Give SK a chance, he'll find a "report' and get it one here Sad
Stardust Wrote:Give SK a chance, he'll find a "report' and get it one here Sad

actually i just post what i see. just figured people would like to know what's going on! i do admit that i post wayy too much
Strikeout King Wrote:actually i just post what i see. just figured people would like to know what's going on! i do admit that i post wayy too much

Keep posting Pal!
Aslan Wrote:Keep posting Pal!

:Thumbs:
Strikeout King Wrote:actually i just post what i see. just figured people would like to know what's going on! i do admit that i post wayy too much

Posting is not the problem. Put the new articles into an already established thread about the subject. It's already on here. You still get credit for the post, trust me , I have no issues with the post, but when we have 30 threads of the same topic, it's impossible to find and create cohesive comments about the topic!
Stardust Wrote:Posting is not the problem. Put the new articles into an already established thread about the subject. It's already on here. You still get credit for the post, trust me , I have no issues with the post, but when we have 30 threads of the same topic, it's impossible to find and create cohesive comments about the topic!

It's a totally different article though. One About Wade, One About Lebron, 2 Different Topics. Id rather talk about Wade in a Wade Thread, Not a "Lebron To The Pacers Thread!"
Nonetheless I think Wade is staying in Miami.
:Clap:
Aslan Wrote:Nonetheless I think Wade is staying in Miami.
Looks like Wade may be more interested in making the decision that is best for his family and his career, and that is becoming a Chicago Bull. For some reason I feel there is a much better chance that Lebron and Wade play together if it is a team that isn't Cleavland or Miami.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/...ng-chicago
:lmao: