Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two-A-Days
will this show ever come back on tv? i always liked watching this show about Hoover High School!
I doubt it but I would like to see it nothing like High School Football, If it does come back it will be a different school.
Surely they could find another title town. Highlands would be a great fit for that shows.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Coach Propst doesnt coach at Hoover anymore, he left after a grade changing scandal, secret affairs, and allowing an ineligible kid to play. He ended up admitting to the secret family, but said there was no wrong doings inside the Hoover High.
He coaches at Colquitt County in Georgia personally loved the show and would love to see it come back from a different school. Wasnt there one similar about a school in Louisiana? I cant remember the name of it though.
Don't know, but I think they should come up with a new one. Plenty to choose from.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
casbo17, your thinking of Varsity Inc.

If they were to ever do another edition of football for this show. I would think Permian High School in Texas would be the next choice. If not them then one of the California Superpowers.
That was it. It wasnt as good as 2 a days, but still good. Maybe we could pitch a small show to wymt/tvscable about a local team? I guess production of a show like that would cost way to much for them to profit on though.