Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky State Tournament (June 17-June 20)
Played at the Kentucky Basketball Academy in Lexington this coming weekend.........Anyone know any of the teams that are involved?
I know Sheldon Clark is going. I have logged on to the KBA website to see if brackets are posted yet but nothing so far.
The website says it will be posted at 6pm today, but it usually takes a little longer than the posted time.
Anyone have any updates (scores) on this tournament???
Betsy layne over south laurel by 14
Pool A
Harlan over Fleming Co. by 2
LCA over Montgomery Co. by 2
Betsy layne over bourbon co by 13
Any results on who won each pool?
I know Montgomery County finished 2nd in their pool, losing to LCA by 2 points and beating Fleming County and Harlan County.
Montgomery County beat Harlan in their pool, not Harlan County. That's two different schools.

LCA won the pool and Montgomery was 2nd.
Here are the results from pool play:

http://www.playkba.com/Documents/2010%20...mplete.pdf
mchs78 Wrote:I know Montgomery County finished 2nd in their pool, losing to LCA by 2 points and beating Fleming County and Harlan County.

Rowan County drilled Montgomery by about 22. RC finished in the final 4, and was tied at the half with Scott County in one game (SC beat them twice) before getting man handled in the 2nd half by about 35.
HD28 Wrote:Rowan County drilled Montgomery by about 22. RC finished in the final 4, and was tied at the half with Scott County in one game (SC beat them twice) before getting man handled in the 2nd half by about 35.

Rowan played really well in the tour, probably played Scott better than any other team SC played over the course of the four days. Not sure about the championship game they played against Bryan Station. RC also beat a pretty solid West Jessamine team.