Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News: Tom Izzo Informs Michigan State Players He Plans To Take Cavaliers Hea
http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/?p=29584

Sources close to WFNY have informed us that Tom Izzo has told his players at Michigan State that he plans on taking the Cavaliers job. Our sources have heard directly from players on the MSU team that Izzo informed them this week that he is planning on making the move up to the NBA level under the ownership of MSU grad Dan Gilbert. We have also heard from a separate source that Izzo is holding off on announcing this until the end of the week, when his kids finish up school in the Lansing area. While Izzo could always change his mind, we are comfortable reporting that he has in fact informed his players at Michigan State that he will be taking the Cavaliers job.
Yay..Cleveland went from winning 60 games 114-105 to winning 60 games 43-42.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jeff Goodman of Foxsports has Tweeted Twice, one saying that sources close to Tom Izzo are reporting that this is Not True and the Other Tweet he said that Tom Did Speak To His Players But Hasn't Made A Decision Yet

http://twitter.com/goodmanonfox
This would be the strangest hire I have ever seen.

Tom is an incredible coach, but with Free Agency being so important this summer, what NBA players want to play his style?
Would Lebron want to play for Tom Izzo? That is the question.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
big mistake on coach izzos behalf
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ agreed. Don't know how true this is just yet. Just have to wait and see I guess.
Izzo has formed a legacy at MSU. Why would he want to venture to NBA? And Cleveland needs to say bye bye to Lebron, he wants a flashy coach who he will be able to manipulate into letting him run the show.
If he goes whos replaces him
^ It was interesting but the AD made a comment that he was prepared to announce the replacement immediately. That tells me it is going to stay internal.
At least noone will have to worry about Mich. St as a team this year if he goes..
Sources are telling ESPN that Izzo is leaning toward to taking the Cavs Job and leaning more than what was thought