Jordan Shanklin 14
Donovan Kates 11
George Fant 8
Anthony Hickey 6
Robbie Stenzel 6
Timmy Knipp 3
Vinny Zollo 3
Remy Abell 2

Justice looked the best of all the players. He not only got 17 points, but had 7 assists. He was a joy to watch.

Too much individual play by the guards for the juniors, not much team ball at all. Had the game won with 8 seconds and Behanan tried to take it one on one to dunk and misses. The seniors get the ball and go down and score to win the game.
[/INDENT]
Knipp, zollo, and abell combining for only 8 points?
did they not play much?
that is a shocker
shooterx3 Wrote:Knipp, zollo, and abell combining for only 8 points?
did they not play much?
that is a shocker

The Juniors had 10 players. They played 20 minute halves. 5 players would play then the other 5 would go in and play 5 minutes. So all players played the same amount of time. Hard to score if the guards come down the floor and either shoot or drive and shoot. I believe Timmy Knipp got to shoot one 3. Zollo played great defense but didn't see the ball either. Abell, shot the ball alot, it just wouldn't fall for him tonight.

Not really a shocker, All star games are like that. Booher was the Junior Coach, he did or said nothing the whole game except to call time out with 2 minuts to go. The guards from Warren Central and Christian Co ran the show tonight. It was not enjoyable to watch.
That cause the best players on the team are guards other than Behanen who was the best player on the floor for either team.

Zollo is to pretty, reason why Clark COunty can't get out of the 10th region, don't have it inside to fight
Platinum & Gold Wrote:That cause the best players on the team are guards other than Behanen who was the best player on the floor for either team.

Zollo is to pretty, reason why Clark COunty can't get out of the 10th region, don't have it inside to fight

Disagree, Justice was the best player on the floor. Smart player and a team player. Behanan lost the game for the Juniors with his selfish play.
haha, Who is ranked top 30 on that floor, its Behanen, who brought them back, got every rebound and altered every shot.... he didn't pass to the Clark County boys enough so he was selfish I guess.

We will agree to dis-agree.
Elisha Justice was the best player in the state last year, so how can you say anybody on either team was better. Thats just a dumb statement.
YouCantGuardMe Wrote:Elisha Justice was the best player in the state last year, so how can you say anybody on either team was better. Thats just a dumb statement.

Mr. KY Basketball award is only for seniors. He MAY have been the best senior, but I wouldn't say he was the "best player in the state last year".
Platinum & Gold Wrote:haha, Who is ranked top 30 on that floor, its Behanen, who brought them back, got every rebound and altered every shot.... he didn't pass to the Clark County boys enough so he was selfish I guess.

We will agree to dis-agree.

I see you were not at the game. It was not him that didn't pass, it was the guards from Warren Central and Christian Co. Behanan made sure he got the ball by bringing it up the floor like a guard and took the others one on one. He is very strong , but dosn't play smart, not a team player. Lost the game for the Juniors by his selfish play.
I was at the game, yeah he brought it up and took the game over exactly right...

Zollo is the softest 6'9 guy i ever seen, he gets a finger tip on him and fades away from the goal, no matter if he is 20 feet from it or 1 foot from it. Any D-1 that takes a chance on him and expects big things, coach will be fired before Zollo graduates.

Behanen best player on the court by far, stay caught up in team ball and everything else, it was an all star game and he was best talent and best player by far, wasn't close.
Platinum & Gold Wrote:I was at the game, yeah he brought it up and took the game over exactly right...

Zollo is the softest 6'9 guy i ever seen, he gets a finger tip on him and fades away from the goal, no matter if he is 20 feet from it or 1 foot from it. Any D-1 that takes a chance on him and expects big things, coach will be fired before Zollo graduates.

Behanen best player on the court by far, stay caught up in team ball and everything else, it was an all star game and he was best talent and best player by far, wasn't close.
You were at the game? Then tell me something about it and the players. Who started and the players that played together.Who were the assistants for the Junior team?
Glad to hear Justive continuing his success.
Congrats to justice for a good game