Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro Football
ABP sent you a PM. As others have said you are pretty limited when it comes to food.
Middlesboro is a DRY city with no good resturants. Hopefully with one of these two new Mayors that will change. Anyways you have Old Town Grill in Tazewell, Gondoliers in Harrogate, and J Miltons and Ryans in Middlesboro.
Just pack your coolers and bring your grills is your best bet
AlcoasPaintedBridge Wrote:No you don't. The result at best would be th same. Bell is good but Alcoa depth is unmatched at this time.

Yeah, I think I'd take Alcoa over anyone in the state of KY. Big time high school football program down there.
I wouldn't..

Trinity, St. X, Highlands... I'd take all 3 over them...
I Rule The World Wrote:I wouldn't..

Trinity, St. X, Highlands... I'd take all 3 over them...

Alcoa is playing for their 7 STRAIGHT State Title in Tennessee this year. Have produced about 15 Div 1 players in about 6 years. They have only lost 4 games in 7 years too. Pretty good team. They would beat Highlands hands down. Now between them, Trinity, St X those would be some good games maybe.
We have heavy's BBQ across the line in harrogate tenn........
4ThePlayerz Wrote:We have heavy's BBQ across the line in harrogate tenn........

Right now, Heavy's is the front runner. Sounds like a decent place with good atmosphere. I was hoping for a place across the state line to avoid the ridiculous TN sales tax.....
As for the debate against other schools in Ky, Alcoa has never seemed to win any of these theoretical match-ups.....
But at least Bell and Middlesboro are willing to line up and play.
(lighting the fuse.....):flame:
AlcoasPaintedBridge Wrote:Right now, Heavy's is the front runner. Sounds like a decent place with good atmosphere. I was hoping for a place across the state line to avoid the ridiculous TN sales tax.....
As for the debate against other schools in Ky, Alcoa has never seemed to win any of these theoretical match-ups.....

Tell us some more history on Alcoa Football. Was I pretty close up above? I looked it all up last year, but I was trying to remember everything again.
AlcoasPaintedBridge Wrote:Right now, Heavy's is the front runner. Sounds like a decent place with good atmosphere. I was hoping for a place across the state line to avoid the ridiculous TN sales tax.....
You'll never get Highlands out of NKY , the only place they travel to is just across the Ohio river into Cincinnati (a lot of good teams over there and they usually take a beating most of the time).

Saint Xavier I'm not sure but I really can't ever remember them ever traveling that far for a away game.

Trinity on the other hand i think pretty much would cause a few years ago they played a home and home series against MBA.
AlcoasPaintedBridge Wrote:That's great. Did you have a suggestion for a diner, sir? This is a business trip. Make no mistake about that. We know that Middlesboro is probably over matched, but we underestimate no one.
Try Webb's In Cumberland Gap TN , They was recently featured on BBC.

http://www.cumberlandgap.net/Webbs/index.htm
Davenport Market in Whitley Co. best sandwiches in the country.. I wish Bell and Alcoa played again. I would come to that game.