Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False Memories Game
I see a pattern here... Me, Tribe, Cow Hunter and MCHS are the only oners posting on this thread.
Yea....
But you have to admit, it is pretty fun. Not only fun, but also pretty funny.
Fun and Funny like that time me and you broke into Kings Island and rode all the rides 10 times each?
thetribe Wrote:Want to bet?

Oh oh, I forgot to tell everyone THE story about Cow and I.

Okay, so Cow and I decided that we were bored one night. I mean REALLLLLLLLLY bored. So being great friends we decided to head out on the road together and just see where we ended up. After a while of driving, we decided that we would go to Lexington. Cow wanted to go to a bar or a club. I had no problems with that, I find places like that quite entertaining. We end up getting a little lost but out in the middle of nowhere basically we find a parking lot and surprise, a club. So we head inside and Cow is in Heaven because they're lots of girls around. All the guys there are buff and hot so I'm not complaining either. We finally find each other in the middle of that night and he is like "I have met the most amazing woman ever. She is tall and beautiful. I think that I will end up taking her home with us." I said that it was find and that we could rent a couple of hotel rooms for the night there in Lex. He went back to his new girl and I kept dancing and drinking. So around 5 that morning as the club was winding down, we managed to find our way back to the car. I let Cow's new girl drive us to a hotel because I was in no shape for driving. They spent the night and apparently had a wonderful time because that is all that he talked about the next morning. They said their goodbyes and Cow and I started heading back home. We made it to about the Mountain Parkway when he started talking about Elizabeth, the new girl again. By that time I started feeling pretty bad and had to let him in on a secret. I told him that I had taken him to Club Liquid that night and it was a gay club and he ended up with not a girl, but a drag queen of the show there.

Sorry CH, had to tell them bubby.

Tribe wow :wtf1: you come up with some stuff how much free time did you have that night to think this up

but newho me and swag stole almost everyones lisense plates at walmart last night and threw them away in the dumpster :AngelPray
This one time at band camp mchs footall and I were hanging out and saw this girl do something really neat...

She told us she found out how to do it from BCF4L lol..
OH SNAP!

CTD and I went racing in Pikeville with his pimp ass car and got caught and got the ticket thrown out lol
me & tribe fell asleep last night and freddy got after our a$$es
I remember this one time i got after mchsfootball and tribe's ass and they thought it was freddy... dumb kids lol..
I remember someone almost peeing on themselves when they saw my blue underbody lights on my monster truck roll up behind them..

Thought that I was a cop. Even pulled over for me...

Dumb kid.
it just got to be a habit after a while lol..

I remember this one time the tribe and I went hiking through little card, and ran into this girl who owes me about 4000 dollars.. so i told tribe the story and she was like "i'll cap that ho" so she takes her eyeliner out and smears her face with it.. then takes out her camo bandanna and ties around her head like rambo then climbs a tree,, and when that girl ventured directly under her she pounced out of the tree and snapped the girls neck..

I was like that's cool and all but how am I supposed to get the money now?
LMAO! NICE story CTD!

To add the part that he didn't tell there ^^

Then I went to that girl's house and banged on the door. Her grandma came and answered and CTD was all "Where's my money at b-word?" and the grandma pulls out an AK and starts blaring. But ya know, I'm immortal so I just walk up to her and push the door ****her up, walk in the house, get the money out from underneath the girl's mattress and walk back out the door like nothing ever happened. I found CTD later on that night at the top of a pine tree about a tenth of a mile back....Then we bought all kinds of Sour Patch Kids with the money.
I'm not even gonna touch on this...
I really said B-word.. lol..
CTD came in and he caught me red-handed,
Creeping with the girl next door.
Picture this we were both butt naked,
Banging on the bathroom floor.
LMFAO!

And yea, CTD you said "B-word"