Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a history on Wireman
I have been to several of Johnson Centrals games and have yet to see Wireman coach. (I don't consider yelling and demeaning your players coaching.) Please somebody tell me about this coach. I am new to JC sports my kids are freshman and sophomore but this is the first year I have seen him. I see a lot of pictures and banners on the wall and ceiling. What makes him good? I have seen his teams win and now lose three straight. I know they are starting basically freshman save #22, Chesie, and this poor little beauty is taking abuse every game. So, someone please enlighten me.
He's an excellent coach, I never played under him but i know for a fact he knows how to win games and when they lose he trys to help them learn from his mistakes. Yes he has a very young team and he yells alot, but it's because alot of them dont have alot of experience playing at the highschool level. He's harder on his players especially when they wont listen. IMO he's is the best coach in the 15th and for fact the best in the 57th.
That is just his style. Different coaches handle their kids in different ways. I'm sure he has their respect or they would not have been as successfull as he has. He is an excellent coach. You can always move and take the athletes to another school if you are not happy. He's good.