Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Update on Kyndra
Hey all... I just thought I'd let you all know that Kyndra had another surgery this past weekend. She had a cyst that had formed on the bone under the surgical scar. She had to have it removed as it would get big and then small and it was going to keep doing so from now on. She has to go back next week to the Dr. in Huntington. Also, while doing the surgery, the Dr.'s found that one part of the plates could be removed due to the bones fusing back together! This is awesome!!! She will have a long way to go with the plates around her nose area but she has really been a trooper with all that she has endured! Thank you all so very much for all you did for her and her family. She is a wonderful, bright, sweet, amazing little girl!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Thanks for the update and we will continue to pray for her.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Thanks for the update and we will continue to pray for her.

:Thumbs: couldn't have said it better myself.
Your welcome gang... I'll update periodically as she has her appointments and procedures.... She is doing really well and truly is one tough little girl!! Smile

Great. Glad to see we gave this girl an amazing gift raising the money. I seen a letter from joe friday i believe and thats why i messaged you.
This is great to hear PHS, I personally think at some point we should have a special BGR event for her.
Just trying to get caught up with everyone else, what happened to her?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:This is great to hear PHS, I personally think at some point we should have a special BGR event for her.

I like that Idea maybe do like a basketball tournament or a tennis ball tournament and have the proceeds go to her
Well, I will definitely keep her in my thoughts and prayers!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Just trying to get caught up with everyone else, what happened to her?

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...ons+kyndra

Someone close to phs1986 was in a terrible accident and it had touched a few of us here at BGR. So We took up donations and bought the girl some nice presents.
Yes you all did and she loved everything!!!!... She told people she had a "special santa".... You all made this little girl so very happy! Anything you all would like to do as far as BGR ... OR us as a private group just let me know... I will be there to help in any way.....and to get in touch with her mom and have her bring Kyndra or I'll go get her myself and bring her.... You all are one amazing group of people!!! Keep praying for her and I will update everyone once in a while so that you all know what is goin on with her!! Smile Thank you all again from all of us!!