Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hicks likes three schools
Darryl Hicks, who starred as a freshman at Shelby County High School last season, has added a new offer to his recruiting list.

The 6-foot-4 Hicks, whose first offer came from Indiana University, said he picked up a scholarship offer from Arizona and coach Sean Miller last week.

"It's nice knowing I have two offers," said Hicks, who is playing this weekend with The Ville in the adidas May Classic. "Everybody always ask how it feels, I try and just play basketball and not pay too much attention to it right now."

Hicks, who helped Shelby County to the Sweet 16 this past season, said he’s working on "a lot of things" to try and get better but noted he does have a top three list of schools.

"Indiana, Kentucky and Cincinnati," he said. "Those are the three schools I like a lot right now.

"Kentucky and Indiana I like the two coaches there and Cincinnati was the first school that let me visit and they have been so nice the whole time. I like them."

Hicks said he wasn't close to making a decision.

http://jodydemling.courier-journal.com/2...hools.html
what class is he in??
Strikeout King Wrote:what class is he in??

Soph to be....widely regarded as the best in his class in KY and also will likely be a top 50-100 talent by the time his jr and sr year roll around.
kywldcat01 Wrote:Soph to be....widely regarded as the best in his class in KY and also will likely be a top 50-100 talent by the time his jr and sr year roll around.
this kid is a star