Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charles Barkley Slams DeMarcus Cousins and Eric Bledsoe
Charles Barkley, one of the NBA's "50 Greatest Players of All Time", says DeMarcus Cousins is not ready for the NBA.
He adds that Eric Bledsoe is a question mark as to whether he will ever be an NBA player.

More
I don't think Barkley was slamming anybody. He thinks Cousins is immature, who doesn't? I think it is a fair question.
I agree with Barkley, Cousins isnt ready for the NBA and I don't see Bledsoe doing anything in the NBA. All these players besides maybe Patterson, and I think even he needed another year, are not ready. I really wish the NBA would change the rule to make it where a player has to be in college for at least 2 years before going pro. This isnt me being mad because they left, this is me being honest, and if any of you knew what you were talking about, you would agree that these guys need more time to develop. The only reason they are going is because of money, plain and simple.
This guy also just bet every dime he had that the Cavs would beat the celtics in game 6 and 7.
Cousins is ready. He has the body and the skill set to play in the NBA. He is still a bit immature, but he did mature a lot from the beginning of the season to the end.

Bledsoe picked a great year to jump into the draft, because he may end up being the 2nd or 3rd point guard taking in the draft. If he waits a year or two and stays in college, then he may not end up even getting selected.

Orton has the body and potential and rumors have it that he may end up being a top 15 pick in the draft now, but he'll be a project pick. Much like Andrew Bynum was for the LA Lakers several years ago.
I actually agree with Sir. Charles.
wildcatk23 Wrote:this guy also just bet every dime he had that the cavs would beat the celtics in game 6 and 7.

lmao.
I see him been a great NBA payer when he matures some...Bledsoe not so much....Wall and orton will be the best of this class i think....Orton is the surprise of the draft
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"