Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have tickets to Daughtry at the Expo
Anyone have any tickets they'd like to sell for the Daughtry/Lifehouse concert on June 3rd at the Expo Center?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Let me check I may have a friend that has some how many are you needing?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Any word on the tickets yet?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just talked to him and he didn't have any he said that they went quick
Wildcatk23 Wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/Daughtry-Lifehouse-a..._500wt_975

Uh....yyyyeeeeeeah. $175 is WAYYYYYY too much for that.

Jeez, you can't even find a reasonable ticket on StubHub right now, but I don't know what people are thinking. You can still buy tickets for $27 on Ticketmaster...I don't know why people think they're going to get $175 for them. It's not like there's really even a bad seat in a venue as small as the Expo Center.

I was just hoping to avoid paying the "convenience" charge on Ticketmaster.

No way will I pay more than $30 a ticket. I don't even want to see Daughtry, we're going to see Lifehouse and then leaving.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Uh....yyyyeeeeeeah. $175 is WAYYYYYY too much for that.

Jeez, you can't even find a reasonable ticket on StubHub right now, but I don't know what people are thinking. You can still buy tickets for $27 on Ticketmaster...I don't know why people think they're going to get $175 for them. It's not like there's really even a bad seat in a venue as small as the Expo Center.

I was just hoping to avoid paying the "convenience" charge on Ticketmaster.

No way will I pay more than $30 a ticket. I don't even want to see Daughtry, we're going to see Lifehouse and then leaving.

Lol, i hear ya man. There not mine. I just looked on there right quick. If i had them i would give them to you.