Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash Kills High School Students
Cadiz, KY Two Trigg County High students have died and two others were hospitalized following an accident in northern Trigg County. Lorenzo Boyd and Demarco Shemwell were sitting in the back seat of a 1993 Cadillac Deville when the driver, Taylor Smith, lost control while going around a curve on Kentucky 124 in on Friday afternoon.

According to the Kentucky State Police, the car crossed the road and rolled several times before coming to rest in a field. Boyd and Shemwell were pronounced dead at the scene. Smith suffered head injuries and was eventually flown to Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville.

Christopher Williams, who was sitting in the front passenger seat, was taken to Trigg County Hospital. Their conditions were not available. None of the passengers were wearing their seatbelts at the time of the accident.
Very sad news... I will keep their family and friends in my thoughts and prayers
My heart goes out to their families and friends.

Such a blow for a whole community.

Sad news happening in Kentucky again lately. It had died down for a while and here it is once again.
That's horrible news....I'll keep the family in my prayers...
Seat belts thats why they make them.
sad news