Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2010-2011
With 3 juniors returning from last season. How will the bobcats do this upcoming season.
Bell should be ranked pre-season 2nd, right behind Clay County. Bell will be very good!
how many seniors did they have?
the dark wizard Wrote:how many seniors did they have?

Had 3 but only 1 played the whole season Lowe. Robbins played at the end and Raines played after Christmas. Bell should be pretty good next season.
Amped 88 Wrote:Had 3 but only 1 played the whole season Lowe. Robbins played at the end and Raines played after Christmas. Bell should be pretty good next season.

Bell County is lead by junior next year Senior Ben Madon
I agree, Bell should be pretty good next season... Top 2 or 3 in the region.. Good to see them back, they've not looked the same the last few seasons..
I think Bell is gonna be very tough this yr returning; Hilton, lefevers, patterson, Lee, and o yea the 13th Regions best player Ben Madon....
tehot05 Wrote:I think Bell is gonna be very tough this yr returning; Hilton, lefevers, patterson, Lee, and o yea the 13th Regions best player Ben Madon....
13th regions best player? i rarely hear that name.
He is probably top three in the region.
Madon will be ranked No. 1 in the region. Almost everyone else graduated that was ranked near the top last year.
The three Clay players will also be in the top five.
palmer Wrote:Madon will be ranked No. 1 in the region. Almost everyone else graduated that was ranked near the top last year.
The three Clay players will also be in the top five.

Madon will be top 5. Heck probly top 3. No.1? No! The best player in the region never saw the court last year. Kid named JV Hooker. Unless he has lost his speed and his ups. But from what I have saw from him on the football field this season he hasnt.
do the majority of bell county's players play football?
Hooker will be in the top five.
Madon will be ranked No. 1.
j.v hooker will be number one no offense. bell will be in a fight for the 13th region title
When the rankings come out in October, remember I told you so.
palmer Wrote:When the rankings come out in October, remember I told you so.

I believe you that he will be "ranked" number one, but that doesnt mean he is number 1. I mean he may be, we will know that in Feburary.
look for a sleeper in the 13th
like who?
the light wizard Wrote:j.v hooker will be number one no offense. bell will be in a fight for the 13th region title

J.V. Hooker is tough, but if i had to build a team around someone i would defiantly have to pick Ben.. I think Bell will be in mix but since ive never seen Bell win a Region Championship so i aint making no prediction that Bell is gonna WIN..
Numba1fan Wrote:do the majority of bell county's players play football?

Yes. Madon, Hilton, Patterson all started last year along with Lowe who graduated. This year I would look for Football players like Carter, Green and Collett to contribute to the Varsity Basketball team.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Yes. Madon, Hilton, Patterson all started last year along with Lowe who graduated. This year I would look for Football players like Carter, Green and Collett to contribute to the Varsity Basketball team.

I heard that #78 6'6 305 lbs football player Caleb Carter is going to play this yearin Varsity. The kid is a hoss with great hands for basketball. Check him out!

[Image: http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv46/...6728_n.jpg]

[Image: http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv46/...3625_n.jpg]
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I heard that #78 6'6 305 lbs football player Caleb Carter is going to play this yearin Varsity. The kid is a hoss with great hands for basketball. Check him out!

[Image: http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv46/...6728_n.jpg]

[Image: http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv46/...3625_n.jpg]

Yeah , he looks pretty big. He also has preetty good hands as much as I can tell from the bottom picture where he is blocking the KC player in the "BACK". LOL! Nice picture.....:Thumbs:
Prototype Wrote:Yeah , he looks pretty big. He also has preetty good hands as much as I can tell from the bottom picture where he is blocking the KC player in the "BACK". LOL! Nice picture.....:Thumbs:

When your that big against a small player, it could always be a block in the back. :lmao:
the light wizard Wrote:j.v hooker will be number one no offense. bell will be in a fight for the 13th region title

Madon is ranked No. 1.

palmer Wrote:Madon is ranked No. 1.

John Vernon Hooker isn't even the best player on the team, IMO Matthew Mitchell is the best player on Clay County! Even though Ben Madon may be the #1 player in the region, Clay County is loaded this year and it's going to take alot to keep them from winning the Region!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Madon was No. 1 when the season started and No. 1 when it ended.