Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(5) Michigan State 70 - (6) Tennessee 69 (NCAA - Elite 8)
Final

NCAA Tournament - Elite 8
UT got absolutely hosed on that last foul call. Prince got all ball on the block.
PC_You_Know Wrote:UT got absolutely hosed on that last foul call. Prince got all ball on the block.

if i heard correctly they said prince was no where around him, they said brian williams was.

i do have a question about the Road To The Final Four Crew, why is Kansas Coach Bill Self always in there. when the tournament comes around and kansas gets eliminated, Bill Self always gets to join the crew, not any other coaches just Bill Self
Alright, one of my hated teams down, one to go. Go Baylor, taken down Duke!!
That was a heartbreaker... But, overall, a great season for Tennessee basketball. Hate to see the seniors go out like that, but they took UT basketball to places it had never been before.
6 final 4's in twelve years for Izzo. The man is a heck of a coach. I have been a fan of Izzo for years.
My heavy liking for the Big Ten and my dislike for the S.E.C. thanks to their fans makes this one extra special. I do admire the love the S.E.C. fan has for their conference.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:My heavy liking for the Big Ten and my dislike for the S.E.C. thanks to their fans makes this one extra special. I do admire the love the S.E.C. fan has for their conference.

I am glad it is Michigan State representing the Big Ten in the Final Four instead of "The" Ohio State useless nuts. Coach Izzo is a classy coach.
I am so happy their is no SEC team in it.
I cant believe i done that! I said from day one or the last game of the season last year, that michigan st was a final four team this year! And i pick them getting beat second round! Wow, i am an idiot...had they been in any other bracket i would have though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:My heavy liking for the Big Ten and my dislike for the S.E.C. thanks to their fans makes this one extra special. I do admire the love the S.E.C. fan has for their conference.

I guess it would've been even more special if your team could've actually made it to the Elite 8.
Tennessee played great defence, Prince just hesitated on the last shot.
Tom Izzo has to be the best in the buisness right now! He gets to the final four at will just about! Without guard Kalin Lucas and they still make the final four! WOW! He amazes me...is that 6-11 or something years he has went to the final four...he does tend to choke in the final four or championship game though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"