Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
25 Year Old Dies After Fiery Crash
This Happened Not To Far From My House.

80% Of His Body Was Burnt.

i heard that when a couple guys would go and try to pull him out of the car that his skin would fall off into there hands.

"An Estill County man died Thursday morning from injuries he suffered Wednesday night after his vehicle caught fire after a wreck.

The incident happened at about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday on Furnace Junction Road in Irvine. Police say Joseph King, III, 25, was apparently traveling at a high rate of speed when he lost control, went over an embankment struck a pile of logs. The car then caught fire.

King was transported to UK Hospital, where he was declared dead at about 6 a.m. Thursday. The coroner said King died of blunt trauma and thermal burns."

http://www.lex18.com/news/estill-county-...ery-crash/
Tragic!
I knew this guy through work very tragic we found out about it this mourning. God Bless him and his family.
Strikeout King Wrote:This Happened Not To Far From My House.

80% Of His Body Was Burnt.

i heard that when a couple guys would go and try to pull him out of the car that his skin would fall off into there hands.

"An Estill County man died Thursday morning from injuries he suffered Wednesday night after his vehicle caught fire after a wreck.

The incident happened at about 5:30 p.m. Wednesday on Furnace Junction Road in Irvine. Police say Joseph King, III, 25, was apparently traveling at a high rate of speed when he lost control, went over an embankment struck a pile of logs. The car then caught fire.

King was transported to UK Hospital, where he was declared dead at about 6 a.m. Thursday. The coroner said King died of blunt trauma and thermal burns."

http://www.lex18.com/news/estill-county-...ery-crash/

didn't mean to put to much information on my first reply.

what i highlighted in bold, underlined, and italic lettering needs to be taken off because its a little much
My prayers are with his family and loved ones.