Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevor Tiller
Where's he going? I asked in a couple of different threads and got no response. Posters seem to keep saying "if Tiller stays" or not. Just where is he going? Haven't we been down this road before? Does anyone know or is this just a standing rumor when it comes to Paintsville?
14 views, no replies, about what I figured.
It could be because he is not going anywhere, there's always a few posters from every school that try to stir stuff up on here. Its the same thing after every season and idk why people do it. But I doubt him going anywhere.
What exactly is going on with Tiller? This is the first time I have heard anything.
15th region thread. Couple of posters saying it. One has Tiller as the avatar.
I heard he was transferring to University Heights and also heard he wasn't going anywhere, so I honestly do not know.
Wow this is news to me, it would really put Paintsville back a little. Hope that he sticks it out.
He is staying. His Mother works at the elementary. He loves Paintsville and i think he wants to be part of another great tiger team his senior year.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:He is staying. His Mother works at the elementary. He loves Paintsville and i think he wants to be part of another great tiger team his senior year.
Curious of the change in notion. You were one of the posters who said "if tiller stays". Has he had a change of heart?
He will stay and he maybe getting some help!!!!!!!!!!!
OU812 Wrote:Curious of the change in notion. You were one of the posters who said "if tiller stays". Has he had a change of heart?

Things have changed since then lol.
Wonder how long it will last before we have another change of heart?
The Private Wrote:He will stay and he maybe getting some help!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. Don't be surprised to see a player come to Paintsville and help him out a bit next season.
Disco Stu Wrote:Exactly. Don't be surprised to see a player come to Paintsville and help him out a bit next season.

Know something we don't?
Disco Stu Wrote:Exactly. Don't be surprised to see a player come to Paintsville and help him out a bit next season.

IMO It smells like there is some "Paintsville Kool-Aid" (AKA Recruiting) that is going to bring some talent :Thumbs:
Sounds like the Sheldon Clark team might be coming if you put 2 and 2 together. The superintendents son will probably get to play now.