Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long line of rednecks in Richmond...
So, last Friday evening, around 6 PM, I was at the intersection of 25 and Eastern Bypass in Richmond. I was waiting on a customer outside when I noticed a long line of pickup trucks coming down 25 and eventually stopping at the red light at the Bypass intersection.

They started honking their horns and waiving Confederate flags as the light turned green. There were probably 50, or so, cars/trucks, all honking their horns and waiving these flags that went through the light. This went on for 2 or 3 light cycles. Everyone in the line of cars continued on down the bypass honking. Not sure where they went...maybe they were celebrating getting their unemployment checks and were on their way to Wal-Mart...IDK.

Was there something going on in Richmond last Friday I didn't know about?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prolly on their way to the chicken fights!!! LOL!
Did any of them look like this? --------> :goofy:
Lol this is the rebel run. The rebel run is where madison southern students meet at there high school (In Berea) two hours before they play madison central and form a train to richmond to the game. when you seen them they was going to EKU for the district championship game vs Central.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Lol this is the rebel run. The rebel run is where madison southern students meet at there high school (In Berea) two hours before they play madison central and form a train to richmond to the game. when you seen them they was going to EKU for the district championship game vs Central.

:lmao:

Is this for the boys or girls game?
lwc Wrote::lmao:

Is this for the boys or girls game?

Boys
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Lol this is the rebel run. The rebel run is where madison southern students meet at there high school (In Berea) two hours before they play madison central and form a train to richmond to the game. when you seen them they was going to EKU for the district championship game vs Central.

Thanks. I had no clue what was going on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL, thats great!