Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merril Creech signs with Campbellsville University
standout wheel linebacker for owen county merril creech is going to campbellsville university i am not sure if he will play or not if he does cu will be very lucky to have him one of the best player of his class and all of us our very proud of merril we wish him the best luck:1:
rebel 4 life Wrote:standout wheel linebacker for owen county merril creech is going to campbellsville university i am not sure if he will play or not if he does cu will be very lucky to have him one of the best player of his class and all of us our very proud of merril we wish him the best luck:1:

If he signed as the title implies then he has commited to play. Little confused. Has he just made a decision to attend Campbellsville?

Either way Congrats to the young man and all the best for a successful college career.
tradition Wrote:If he signed as the title implies then he has commited to play. Little confused. Has he just made a decision to attend Campbellsville?

Either way Congrats to the young man and all the best for a successful college career.

he can play football there or study both scholarship are open sorry i did not put that right my bad
I am very happy for the young man. Owen needs to let the youth in their County know that Playing Football at a Small College is good, and I do not see many Basketball players from Owen going to colleges, and there are some good B-ball players their.
he is a small guy...smallest in state i believe but if he decides to play he has the heart and potential to be a great ball player. his junior and senior years were good
Congrats to the young man!
Congratulations and good luck.
ball player 44 Wrote:he is a small guy...smallest in state i believe but if he decides to play he has the heart and potential to be a great ball player. his junior and senior years were good

welcome to bulegrassrivals :Thumbs:
im very happy and very proud to see some one of his size do great things with his football career