Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Buchanan vs. Knott Co. Central 2/27 (53rd District Championship)
tommy2 Wrote:Tenacious z I don't think that the LCC game was a Fiasco. Explain what you mean.

KCC played terribly is what I mean. game should never have been that close
The Refs should keep this game close!
theVILLE Wrote:it was...to bad they beat you all more than that all ready this season!:notworthy

tht was the past....if kcc plays like they did against letcher jbs will beat them looks like kcc players is losing their chemistry
KCC win easily
KCC in a 5 point game..
Kcc 30+
bball_manager Wrote:tht was the past....if kcc plays like they did against letcher jbs will beat them looks like kcc players is losing their chemistry

Ok man so after this game is over with and KCC beats you 25+ you are going to get on here and say that was the past, if KCC played JBS right now JBS would beat them! C'mon JBS is no whee near the talent KCC has
Since they have more talent, JBS shouldn't even show up I guess. :Thumbs:
pickandroll Wrote:Since they have more talent, JBS shouldn't even show up I guess. :Thumbs:

I don't think its gonna make a difference in the result. So it doesn't really matter if they show up or not.:Thumbs:
fanatic11 Wrote:I don't think its gonna make a difference in the result. So it doesn't really matter if they show up or not.:Thumbs:

:lmao:
I will say this though, both teams better come with their heads on straight or you could have a couple players out for the next couple games on suspensions, which doesn't sit well with either team right before region.
when's tipoff?
Tenacious Z Wrote:when's tipoff?

pickandroll Wrote:Since they have more talent, JBS shouldn't even show up I guess. :Thumbs:

Right! If Jbs will get the ball inside to the bigs instead of electing to shoot the 3 all the time they will keep it closer to the 20 point range but if they shoot the three all the time as they do so often they will get blown out!:biggrin: